Bots in random live play

TheMasterMind357
winston_weng wrote:
TheMasterMind357 wrote:
winston_weng wrote:
TheMasterMind357 wrote:
winston_weng wrote:
TheMasterMind357 wrote:
winston_weng wrote:

It takes a long time for you to pair because most people are in the 1200-2000 range.

When you abort too many games, you will be paired with poor sports but as nearly nobody aborts games their aren't enough poor sports to find a pairing or you.

And coming to your conclusion of bots, how do you know they are bots before playing them? Have you checked their profile history? No, you just abort because their names look weird.

 

I was not even addressing you and made it clear that I consider you a troll. Why even bothering? You seems so passionate about something that you don't relate to and from which you have no insider information. Why would your opinion matter at all?

That seems to apply to you as well, and explain to me why I am a troll and you won't reply to my logical arguments.

 

No it doesn't apply to me because that's my post, I didn't reach out to you and I am not trolling myself. What you say doesn't even make sense.

Because it's your post doesn't mean you have insider info. And why does what I say not make sense?

Nothing to do with insider info, you're confused. You said I was the one trolling so I just explained that you are the troll who came in here to bring off topics argument. Learn to read.

I bolded the part that applies to you, not the part that you were calling me a troll.

 

I don't even understand what you are trying to say. Anyway I was never interested by your opinion at the first place so why trying that hard?

ninja888

I can guarantee there are no bots in the 2100 range (excluding cheaters using bots).

ninja888

And no, there is not a large proportion of indian players. It is most likely that at your rating level, there is more of them.

TheMasterMind357
ninja888 wrote:

And no, there is not a large proportion of indian players. It is most likely that at your rating level, there is more of them.

 

OMG once again. OF COURSE the problem happens at my rating. Why would I talk about a problem which doesn't apply to me? Are you stupid? Just like if an elderly tells you I have problems with my bones and you say NO it must be your age. How dumb can you guys be for real?

winston_weng
TheMasterMind357 wrote:
winston_weng wrote:
TheMasterMind357 wrote:
winston_weng wrote:
TheMasterMind357 wrote:
winston_weng wrote:
TheMasterMind357 wrote:
winston_weng wrote:

It takes a long time for you to pair because most people are in the 1200-2000 range.

When you abort too many games, you will be paired with poor sports but as nearly nobody aborts games their aren't enough poor sports to find a pairing or you.

And coming to your conclusion of bots, how do you know they are bots before playing them? Have you checked their profile history? No, you just abort because their names look weird.

 

I was not even addressing you and made it clear that I consider you a troll. Why even bothering? You seems so passionate about something that you don't relate to and from which you have no insider information. Why would your opinion matter at all?

That seems to apply to you as well, and explain to me why I am a troll and you won't reply to my logical arguments.

 

No it doesn't apply to me because that's my post, I didn't reach out to you and I am not trolling myself. What you say doesn't even make sense.

Because it's your post doesn't mean you have insider info. And why does what I say not make sense?

Nothing to do with insider info, you're confused. You said I was the one trolling so I just explained that you are the troll who came in here to bring off topics argument. Learn to read.

I bolded the part that applies to you, not the part that you were calling me a troll.

 

I don't even understand what you are trying to say. Anyway I was never interested by your opinion at the first place so why trying that hard?

So you aren't interested in anyone who has a differing opinion to yours? Seems pretty biased to me.

TheMasterMind357
winston_weng wrote:
TheMasterMind357 wrote:
winston_weng wrote:
TheMasterMind357 wrote:
winston_weng wrote:
TheMasterMind357 wrote:
winston_weng wrote:
TheMasterMind357 wrote:
winston_weng wrote:

It takes a long time for you to pair because most people are in the 1200-2000 range.

When you abort too many games, you will be paired with poor sports but as nearly nobody aborts games their aren't enough poor sports to find a pairing or you.

And coming to your conclusion of bots, how do you know they are bots before playing them? Have you checked their profile history? No, you just abort because their names look weird.

 

I was not even addressing you and made it clear that I consider you a troll. Why even bothering? You seems so passionate about something that you don't relate to and from which you have no insider information. Why would your opinion matter at all?

That seems to apply to you as well, and explain to me why I am a troll and you won't reply to my logical arguments.

 

No it doesn't apply to me because that's my post, I didn't reach out to you and I am not trolling myself. What you say doesn't even make sense.

Because it's your post doesn't mean you have insider info. And why does what I say not make sense?

Nothing to do with insider info, you're confused. You said I was the one trolling so I just explained that you are the troll who came in here to bring off topics argument. Learn to read.

I bolded the part that applies to you, not the part that you were calling me a troll.

 

I don't even understand what you are trying to say. Anyway I was never interested by your opinion at the first place so why trying that hard?

So you aren't interested in anyone who has a differing opinion to yours? Seems pretty biased to me.

You must be terrible at IQ tests with such a low cognitive ability. I don't see how his point contradict mine. I don't care about how it is for 2000 rated players because I am not. Should there be bots or not at this level isn't my concern because its not my level. So his opinion that there are no bots in his range of playing doesn't contradict mine, either reinforce it. It's just off topic. I think I am done with you now because you're either the worst imbecile I have ever talk to on this forum, or you're just low key trolling because you have none better to do.

ninja888
TheMasterMind357 wrote:
ninja888 wrote:

And no, there is not a large proportion of indian players. It is most likely that at your rating level, there is more of them.

 

OMG once again. OF COURSE the problem happens at my rating. Why would I talk about a problem which doesn't apply to me? Are you stupid? Just like if an elderly tells you I have problems with my bones and you say NO it must be your age. How dumb can you guys be for real?

I am just answering your question.

TheMasterMind357
ninja888 wrote:
TheMasterMind357 wrote:
ninja888 wrote:

And no, there is not a large proportion of indian players. It is most likely that at your rating level, there is more of them.

 

OMG once again. OF COURSE the problem happens at my rating. Why would I talk about a problem which doesn't apply to me? Are you stupid? Just like if an elderly tells you I have problems with my bones and you say NO it must be your age. How dumb can you guys be for real?

I am just answering your question.

Troll starving mode engaged.

winston_weng
TheMasterMind357 wrote:
winston_weng wrote:
TheMasterMind357 wrote:
winston_weng wrote:
TheMasterMind357 wrote:
winston_weng wrote:
TheMasterMind357 wrote:
winston_weng wrote:
TheMasterMind357 wrote:
winston_weng wrote:

It takes a long time for you to pair because most people are in the 1200-2000 range.

When you abort too many games, you will be paired with poor sports but as nearly nobody aborts games their aren't enough poor sports to find a pairing or you.

And coming to your conclusion of bots, how do you know they are bots before playing them? Have you checked their profile history? No, you just abort because their names look weird.

 

I was not even addressing you and made it clear that I consider you a troll. Why even bothering? You seems so passionate about something that you don't relate to and from which you have no insider information. Why would your opinion matter at all?

That seems to apply to you as well, and explain to me why I am a troll and you won't reply to my logical arguments.

 

No it doesn't apply to me because that's my post, I didn't reach out to you and I am not trolling myself. What you say doesn't even make sense.

Because it's your post doesn't mean you have insider info. And why does what I say not make sense?

Nothing to do with insider info, you're confused. You said I was the one trolling so I just explained that you are the troll who came in here to bring off topics argument. Learn to read.

I bolded the part that applies to you, not the part that you were calling me a troll.

 

I don't even understand what you are trying to say. Anyway I was never interested by your opinion at the first place so why trying that hard?

So you aren't interested in anyone who has a differing opinion to yours? Seems pretty biased to me.

You must be terrible at IQ tests with such a low cognitive ability. I don't see how his point contradict mine. I don't care about how it is for 2000 rated players because I am not. Should there be bots or not at this level isn't my concern because its not my level. So his opinion that there are no bots in his range of playing doesn't contradict mine, either reinforce it. It's just off topic. I think I am done with you now because you're either the worst imbecile I have ever talk to on this forum, or you're just low key trolling because you have none better to do.

I am talking about my points I talked about in my first comment in this thread of quotes. In fact you seem to be the one trolling, pretending to not understand what I say and using ad hominem attacks instead of countering with logic.

duntcare
TheMasterMind357 wrote:

I don't see how your answer is related to my observation but anyway I doubt there more users here than on lichess which is free. There is also a lot of bot on [another site -- VP] to my opinion, and I think it is widespread over all match-up type of chess plateform. However, if I pay for a premium to learn and play against people, I feel cheated and scammed to play against bots. This bots injections within online match up type of games should be somewhat regulated.

DUDE, NOT THAT, JUST A LOT OF INDIANS MADE ACCOUNTS AND ARE SALTY(no discrimination intended, I'm just saying a bunch of 10 year old made accounts) AND YEAH, BE QUIET YOUR NEW SO STOP THINKING YOUR RIGHT 

duntcare
TheMasterMind357 wrote:
winston_weng wrote:
TheMasterMind357 wrote:
winston_weng wrote:
TheMasterMind357 wrote:
winston_weng wrote:
TheMasterMind357 wrote:
winston_weng wrote:
TheMasterMind357 wrote:
winston_weng wrote:

It takes a long time for you to pair because most people are in the 1200-2000 range.

When you abort too many games, you will be paired with poor sports but as nearly nobody aborts games their aren't enough poor sports to find a pairing or you.

And coming to your conclusion of bots, how do you know they are bots before playing them? Have you checked their profile history? No, you just abort because their names look weird.

 

I was not even addressing you and made it clear that I consider you a troll. Why even bothering? You seems so passionate about something that you don't relate to and from which you have no insider information. Why would your opinion matter at all?

That seems to apply to you as well, and explain to me why I am a troll and you won't reply to my logical arguments.

 

No it doesn't apply to me because that's my post, I didn't reach out to you and I am not trolling myself. What you say doesn't even make sense.

Because it's your post doesn't mean you have insider info. And why does what I say not make sense?

Nothing to do with insider info, you're confused. You said I was the one trolling so I just explained that you are the troll who came in here to bring off topics argument. Learn to read.

I bolded the part that applies to you, not the part that you were calling me a troll.

 

I don't even understand what you are trying to say. Anyway I was never interested by your opinion at the first place so why trying that hard?

So you aren't interested in anyone who has a differing opinion to yours? Seems pretty biased to me.

You must be terrible at IQ tests with such a low cognitive ability. I don't see how his point contradict mine. I don't care about how it is for 2000 rated players because I am not. Should there be bots or not at this level isn't my concern because its not my level. So his opinion that there are no bots in his range of playing doesn't contradict mine, either reinforce it. It's just off topic. I think I am done with you now because you're either the worst imbecile I have ever talk to on this forum, or you're just low key trolling because you have none better to do.

U ARE WRONG "master mind" the other GUYS IS FAR MORE SMARTER THAN U, JUST ADMIT UR WRONG, HE HAS A LOGICAL ARGUMENT, U JUST CALL PEOPLE TROLLS AND THATS ALL, WE WONT HELP U FROM NOW ON

TheMasterMind357

It feels like I entered what I though would be a pub but after a few conversation I just realized I am in a crack house. And this other dude writing in all caps...Damn I wonder what people are on in here : ))

winston_weng
TheMasterMind357 wrote:

It feels like I entered what I though would be a pub but after a few conversation I just realized I am in a crack house. And this other dude writing in all caps...Damn I wonder what people are on in here : ))

Still avoiding my logical points.