Forums

Please fix this non-sense...

Sort:
infernus44

Hi,

I just played a few games of 1 minute and there's no repetition draw? This is nonsense...

TheGrobe

You might want to double-check the rule.

Atos

You've played 400 bullet games here so you probably understand the rules that you need to claim draw by repetition, I hope. But it may be that the button is not working from time to time.

-onion
LetsReason wrote:

I agree.  Why can it not be automatic for Bullet chess?  Who would have time to claim a draw in Bullet chess?

Well said.

Tactickle

I think that a draw must be claimed by a player, same as in a full length game.  There is a button for it: it will claim a draw or offer a draw if you cannot claim one.

Roamingbull

How do you claim a draw? I had this issue a while back, where a guy did this to me. I would have done this, had I known I could. Oh, this was a 15-5 game.

erik

not a bad suggestion - auto-claim 3-fold repetition for bullet. interesting. 

BaronDerKilt

A very good idea to be automatic for bullet, at least if the repetition is three Consecutive times. Both players Know they are repeating in that case. But even non-consecutive, as said, there is just no time to make such a claim. Unless it is simply to click the Draw button one time, and not have to say why.

-onion

I think it is somewhat automatic. After a couple of repetitions, if either one of the opponents offers a draw, it will automatically give a draw by repetition. I think.