Forums

-

Sort:
drareg
[COMMENT DELETED]
Lousy

Same thing happen to me.

Now my question is would removing private and public chat etc help in anyway to reduce disconnection.

chat on live is pointless since a few people are rude anyway - my life is already full of abuses I don't want another one. Make live chess more reliable and less on the functional side.

drareg
[COMMENT DELETED]
bondiggity

"This was me as black up by a knight and pawn at move 31. seriously, fix this shitty live chess quickly or i want my money back."

You don't pay for live chess buddy. 

erik

growing pains. be patient. i'm investigating now.

but yeah, you don't pay for live chess.

there are some bugs. we are working frantically to fix them.

erik

also, please post links to the games where it said that so i can look at the logs.

erik

found the games:

i restored your rating. working on the issue.
EternalChess
drareg wrote:

i was just playing a game on live chess. the board goes blank and then it says, "relogging in"  and it does that for about 3 min., then it says, "Game abandoned, white wins".

This was me as black up by a knight and pawn at move 31. seriously, fix this shitty live chess quickly or i want my money back.

Say thank you Erik, i am sorry for spazzing and i hope this thing gets fixed soon, ill see you around!

Lousy

http://www.chess.com/livechess/game.html?id=618525

How about me Smile?

drareg
[COMMENT DELETED]
erik

thanks for patience!

drareg
[COMMENT DELETED]
Fianjello

it happen to a lot of my games too i had so many that i don't remember lol. But the new live chess is improving i can see it coming=)

drareg
[COMMENT DELETED]