Forums

to perdido

Sort:
noca

Olá pessoal queria saber se tem pagina deste site em portugues ou mesmo algum programa, sinto muita dificuldade com o inglês.

Abraços

Marcelo Gonçalves

thisgamewastooshort

Compra um dictionary, ô rapa!

Rapidinho vc aprende!

Good Games!

TiagoAlonsoSilva

Pode sempre utilizar o tradudor do google......ajuda

abraço

TonicoTinoco

Esse site é muito bom,vale a pena aprender um pouco de ingles pra jogar aqui... Cool 

Se precisar ajuda, é só falar!

TonicoTinoco
LinwoodMike wrote:

what language is that

hummm... can´t u see the flag? Cool

xqsme

Brasilian language is basically Portuguese

dawgface420

It looks like Portuguese, which I don't know. It is similar to Spanish, a language with which I am slightly familiar. The first message seems to be asking if there is a Portuguese version of this site.

The next guy is telling the first poster to buy a dictionary in order to quickly learn English.

Then the third guy is saying he's a Brazilian that has lived in America for 13 years and is offering his translation services.

And then Igor is saying something about how good this site is and learning English would be a small penalty to pay to reap its benefits. And is offering assistance.

(I could be off base, but I think I got the jist of it. Most people on this site seem to be very friendly and helpful.)

LATITUDE

COLACAO

TonicoTinoco
dawgface420 wrote:

It looks like Portuguese, which I don't know. It is similar to Spanish, a language with which I am slightly familiar. The first message seems to be asking if there is a Portuguese version of this site.

The next guy is telling the first poster to buy a dictionary in order to quickly learn English.

Then the third guy is saying he's a Brazilian that has lived in America for 13 years and is offering his translation services.

And then Igor is saying something about how good this site is and learning English would be a small penalty to pay to reap its benefits. And is offering assistance.

(I could be off base, but I think I got the jist of it. Most people on this site seem to be very friendly and helpful.)

Very good! That´s exactly right!

Mind you, there´s a difference between brazilian portuguese and the original one from Portugal, as some word meanings and idiomatic expressions are not exactly the same...