thumbup.png

zoroo20201

Good luck to all players

Gamilkar7
zoroo20201 написал:

Good luck to all players

as well as the organizers and all involved

rosenoire

Waow! At first look i started to check how to register happy.png happy.png happy.png . Then i saw its rl event and more- its national! I hope the guys i met will have better luck! Sherry, click me for the after party when you get the prise happy.png 

Mnemosis

Yes, but I don't understand why the first woman win the same price than children. 

itxSMG

Well rose!!! You are great inspiration for our team Pakistan, we will be eagerly waiting for you to host in Pakistan, its a beautiful country  to visit, diverse diaspora & rich in colours

itxSMG
Mnemosis wrote:

Yes, but I don't understand why the first woman win the same price than children. 

Hey, its a trick to bring kids at par with adults, moreover ladies will have alot of compensations in terms of transportation charges etc so our aim is to target more kids audiences for obvious reasons of game perspectives 

mkkuhner

I remember childrens' prizes from when I was young, but now the children in our area win so many of the main prizes, we have to give prizes for older adults instead....

I predict a 14 year old will win our State Championship next month.  He tied for first when he was 13.

itxSMG
mkkuhner wrote:

I remember childrens' prizes from when I was young, but now the children in our area win so many of the main prizes, we have to give prizes for older adults instead....

I predict a 14 year old will win our State Championship next month.  He tied for first when he was 13.

Well said, will consider these aspects, thanks