PorgAttack

PorgAttack

lemme know if you want some more happy.png

PorgAttack

why isn't this showing up on my profile-

mantine73

Easy

riverwalk3

The puzzles were pretty nice ones. Managed to get all of them, though I only got the last one because I saw Eric Rosen's video of stalemating by barricading your king between pawns.

SPOILER: I checked if the color of the promotion square of our last pawn was the same as that controlled by the bishop, and guessed bishop when it was.

MyNameIsNotBuddy

Got all of them first try except the last one, for some reason wasn't seeing the stalemate. Nice puzzles!

dah_happyh0ppyh0rsi3

ez

dah_happyh0ppyh0rsi3

third one was intresting

IvKsusha

Easy...

BossBlunder

Fun and I got them, but the last puzzle is a problem. The final move is ambiguous: there are many equal moves for white . The tactic should end when pawn promotes to bishop

PorgAttack
BossBlunder wrote:

Fun and I got them, but the last puzzle is a problem. The final move is ambiguous: there are many equal moves for white . The tactic should end when pawn promotes to bishop

I thought that moving the bishop there was the best move, as it makes sure the king can't defend any of its pawns.

pasupatha

Easy

PorgAttack

these are too easy, I'll make some harder ones next time thumbup.png

BossBlunder
PorgAttack wrote:
BossBlunder wrote:

I thought that moving the bishop there was the best move, as it makes sure the king can't defend any of its pawns.

Well, honestly I did too tongue.png But I ran it in the engine to see how bad I was beating him, and was surprised to see almost any move I made put me +2.5.

PorgAttack
BossBlunder wrote:
PorgAttack wrote:
BossBlunder wrote:

Well, honestly I did too But I ran it in the engine to see how bad I was beating him, and was surprised to see almost any move I made put me +2.5.

hmm, that's interesting, I think I'll change the puzzle then happy.png

PorgAttack

actually for now I might just keep it, since I made the puzzle, I would want a move which I liked tongue.png

holengett

I want more puzzles

WPyellow

Yeah, will you post more?