Forums

Daily Puzzle Submissions! *Be Involved*

Sort:
paulified22
apple127 wrote:
hold on forkman, isn't the first move knight d6 mate?

Your right,I caught that to

paulified22
linus911 wrote:

YES PLEASE!

heres mine!

WHITE TO MOVE

CHECKMATE IN ONE MOVE

hope you like it!

Nice trick,got me,never thought of castling,very clever

paulified22
LYCAN148 wrote:

easy mate in 1

Bb5,or Bb3 should be mate in 1,black's Q and R are pinned on either side,but K can not move into check from Qc3, 1.Qb2...KxQb2,do not see mate in one!!! 

paulified22
LYCAN148 wrote:

easy mate in 1

Either B should be able to mate in one ,since Q and both R's are pinned so neither can take whichever B you check with,even if you could take B you would be in check with Q.Can you explain this to me,I'm confused

KarvainenApina

Grandmaster3141

paulified22
chesscrazy127 wrote:

mate in 2
the difficuty is easy......

If Kxa2,it's mate in two with white R to a file, I think it's Ra6,or Ra5,I do not have puzzle in front of me,but it's still a mate in two as long as R goes to a file#

chessgdt

This is from a game of mine and recreated from memory, so it might need editing to make it better. 

numberzero

i did this too someone it is an easy one

mate in 3

oh never mind there are 2 solutions you could sac the rook and double check for mate

probaddie

White to play and mate in 4:

acertaineffort

The position comes from a game that I actually played; however, I didn't think of and analyze the winning combination until after the fact (in the real game I moved my rook away from f1).

White to mate in 6 moves, or else Black loses his queen.  I'd say that move order is very important here.  I'd appreciate if any of you could check whether the mate shown in the puzzle is forced, and whether there's a faster way (assuming black doesn't interpose and sacrifice his queen after your second move).

KarvainenApina

expresive

This is a hard mate in 2 puzzle I found in a chess pc game.

pedrooo19
[COMMENT DELETED]
ananga1

smattaih

From a game of today ^^

pedrooo19

Mate in 3

nextkasparov345

condude2

An easy puzzle.

Abhishek2

Lasker Trap: