Help!

autumncurtis
I'm fairly new to chess (I'm learning okay!) anyway, I was playing 1minute (don't moan at me, I know I shouldn't) I lost on time but after analysing I was 2 away from mating but being a free2play I couldn't see the line and I still can't! please help! not sure if anyone can see my games but so far as I can tell, anyone can. thank you so much to anyone who does help, I appreciate it a lot and i suppose it is a puzzle but wasn't sure where to ask otherwise, much love đź’›
autumncurtis

The game against Javutaaa, right at the end! đź’›

KeSetoKaiba

I'll use the charity of interpretation principle to assume that this is a forum of legitimate questioning. I won't criticize your choice to play fast time control games, since it seems already clear that you know it isn't always helpful. The short answer is that patterns like these become far easier to find in a chess game if you have seen these ideas before. Rarely (but sometimes), it is possible to discover a chess novelty OTB - but one's study and preparation should minimize the need for this situation to come up. Especially in fast time control games, pattern recognition is extremely important since the winning side needs to convert to a win efficiently (before time runs out). Patience in learning and seeing these patterns come up is the key to finding them in your own games happy.png

bong711

I understand you got a hectic life. Play 5 minutes game for improving in chess.

bong711

If you want to learn the common mistake, view this.

https://www.chess.com/forum/view/game-showcase/post-your-best-miniatures-here