Mate in 2 (HARD)

  • #1

  • #2

    Variations

  • #3

    Wow...

  • #4
    [COMMENT DELETED]
  • #5

    Awesome

  • #6

    Yeah, this is a very interesting puzzle. I love this kind of checkmate, blocking the opponent's check and mate at the same time by discovered check!

  • #7
    [COMMENT DELETED]
  • #8

    really hard!

  • #9


    So Black should have resigned, especially since White is 15 points ahead.  You forgot one.

  • #10

    And Bb7 still works as mine.  In other words, everything black does results in check mate.

  • #11

    Nice! Thanks!

  • #12
    [COMMENT DELETED]
  • #13
    anup123456 wrote:

    i dont like tempterman

    why?

  • #14
    anup123456 wrote:

    ha ha ha

    what's funny?

  • #15

    Why are you posting puzzles and more puzzles on my topics?

  • #16
    TempterMan wrote:

    Why are you posting puzzles and more puzzles on my topics?

    I don't think anyone has posted other puzzles, just other possible solutions.

  • #17
    ClavierCavalier wrote:
    TempterMan wrote:

    Why are you posting puzzles and more puzzles on my topics?

    I don't think anyone has posted other puzzles, just other possible solutions.

    Yes, it's other puzzle, he added an extra pawn on g2 square! A piece on that square changes everything!

    But take a look at my other topics and you'll see why I asked this.

  • #18
    TempterMan wrote:
    ClavierCavalier wrote:
    TempterMan wrote:

    Why are you posting puzzles and more puzzles on my topics?

    I don't think anyone has posted other puzzles, just other possible solutions.

    Yes, it's other puzzle, he added an extra pawn on g2 square! A piece on that square changes everything!

    But take a look at my other topics and you'll see why I asked this.

     

    You're right, he did add the extra pawn.  Maybe it's a mistake?

    Nice puzzle, by the way.

Top
or Join

Online Now