x
Chess - Play & Learn

Chess.com

FREE - In Google Play

FREE - in Win Phone Store

VIEW

New Daily Puzzle

  • #41

    4.Qf5+ seems to do a decent job of preventing mate and winning.

  • #42
    Supatag wrote:

    4.Qf5+ seems to do a decent job of preventing mate and winning.

    for The blunder or the actual puzzle?

  • #43

    April 4 2017 Difficulty:Medium | Objective: Winning | Title: Defense to Offense

     

  • #44
    April 25 2017 Difficulty: Harder | Objective: Defend | Title: defensive matters

     

  • #45
    April 26 Difficulty: Easy | Objective: Mate | Title: Double Checking


     

  • #46
    [COMMENT DELETED]
  • #47
    Supatag wrote:

    The puzzle doesn't seem to accept any of the mates in one given by withdrawing the rook along the g-file on move 2. Maybe place White pawns on g5 and h6?

    what are you talking about? This puzzle is the FASTEST way to mate!

  • #48
    [COMMENT DELETED]
  • #49
    nope.this fails because of this

     

  • #50
    Supatag wrote:
    ZlyphrrPlayz wrote:
    Supatag wrote:

    The puzzle doesn't seem to accept any of the mates in one given by withdrawing the rook along the g-file on move 2. Maybe place White pawns on g5 and h6?

    what are you talking about? This puzzle is the FASTEST way to mate!

    Well, except for 2. Rg5, Rg4, Rg3, Rg2 or Rg1, any of which is one move faster.

    ah i understand! i by accidently moved the bishop black sorry bout that!

  • #51
    April 27 Difficulty: Easy | Objective: Mate | Title: ?

     

  • #52
    ZlyphrrPlayz wrote:

    ah i understand! i by accidently moved the bishop black sorry bout that!

    Cool, that's much better than inserting extra pawns.

    I've deleted all of my now-pointless comments. happy.png

Top
or Join

Online Now