The most difficult 2-mover problem I've ever seen!

How are people still getting it wrong 3 months after the answer was given?

perhaps they don't want to go looking for the answer before attacking it themselves?  

DalaiLuke wrote:

perhaps they don't want to go looking for the answer before attacking it themselves?  

You are correct DalaiLuke.

They want to check if their answer is correct without looking first on the solution.

Anyway, Scottrf had solved this problem 3 months ago.

If this problem is new to you. Or if you've first encounter this problem, then you are free to solve without looking on the answer.

2013 is full of challenges. Solve this problem and feel great!Cool

:」

K x N

This is rubbish! and not a chess problem!! how can white have 20 pieces on board? when each player can have only 16? lol xD

[COMMENT DELETED]

Sorry, I know the puzzle's been answered, but what about: 1. Qxd2 any 2. Nb4#

[COMMENT DELETED]
    condude2 wrote:

Sorry, I know the puzzle's been answered, but what about: 1. Qxd2 any 2. Nb4#

If 1.Qxd2? then bxc4!!Cool

Hello!Smile

I saw that Re1 was a solution, but what about Re5+ ?

If the king takes on c4, you have Qc2#

if the knight takes on e5, you have Nxf4#

I don't see anything else black can do

Edit: Oops, after Re5+ Kc4 Qc2 you have Kd4 because the rook on e5 now blocks the bishop on h8

Zephyr_Cloud wrote:

I saw that Re1 was a solution, but what about Re5+ ?

If the king takes on c4, you have Qc2#

if the knight takes on e5, you have Nxf4#

I don't see anything else black can do

Edit: Oops, after Re5+ Kc4 Qc2 you have Kd4 because the rook on e5 now blocks the bishop on h8

ok...

Asorski wrote:

Warning: If you can't solve this problem within a 2-hour period, please stop solving or you will go mad!

White mates in 2

Asorski wrote: Warning: If you can't solve this problem within a 2-hour period, please stop solving or you will go mad!                         White mates in 2

or Join

Online Now