The most difficult 2-mover problem I've ever seen!


  • 3 years ago · Quote · #181

    Scottrf

    How are people still getting it wrong 3 months after the answer was given?

  • 3 years ago · Quote · #182

    DalaiLuke

    perhaps they don't want to go looking for the answer before attacking it themselves?  

  • 3 years ago · Quote · #183

    Asorski

    DalaiLuke wrote:

    perhaps they don't want to go looking for the answer before attacking it themselves?  

    You are correct DalaiLuke.

    They want to check if their answer is correct without looking first on the solution.

    Anyway, Scottrf had solved this problem 3 months ago.

  • 3 years ago · Quote · #184

    Asorski

    If this problem is new to you. Or if you've first encounter this problem, then you are free to solve without looking on the answer.

    2013 is full of challenges. Solve this problem and feel great!Cool

  • 3 years ago · Quote · #185

    yinafu

    :」

  • 3 years ago · Quote · #186

    Woodland1111

    K x N

  • 2 years ago · Quote · #187

    anjankumar007

    This is rubbish! and not a chess problem!! how can white have 20 pieces on board? when each player can have only 16? lol xD

  • 2 years ago · Quote · #188

    donopo

    [COMMENT DELETED]
  • 2 years ago · Quote · #189

    condude2

    Sorry, I know the puzzle's been answered, but what about: 1. Qxd2 any 2. Nb4#

  • 2 years ago · Quote · #190

    donopo

    [COMMENT DELETED]
  • 13 months ago · Quote · #191

    Asorski

    condude2 wrote:

    Sorry, I know the puzzle's been answered, but what about: 1. Qxd2 any 2. Nb4#

    If 1.Qxd2? then bxc4!!Cool

  • 3 months ago · Quote · #192

    Asorski

    Hello!Smile

  • 3 months ago · Quote · #193

    Zephyr_Cloud

    I saw that Re1 was a solution, but what about Re5+ ?

    If the king takes on c4, you have Qc2#

    if the knight takes on e5, you have Nxf4#

    I don't see anything else black can do

    Edit: Oops, after Re5+ Kc4 Qc2 you have Kd4 because the rook on e5 now blocks the bishop on h8

  • 3 months ago · Quote · #194

    Asorski

    Zephyr_Cloud wrote:

    I saw that Re1 was a solution, but what about Re5+ ?

    If the king takes on c4, you have Qc2#

    if the knight takes on e5, you have Nxf4#

    I don't see anything else black can do

    Edit: Oops, after Re5+ Kc4 Qc2 you have Kd4 because the rook on e5 now blocks the bishop on h8

    ok...

  • 3 months ago · Quote · #195

    daviddowd

    Asorski wrote:

    Warning: If you can't solve this problem within a 2-hour period, please stop solving or you will go mad!

                             White mates in 2

    Asorski wrote: Warning: If you can't solve this problem within a 2-hour period, please stop solving or you will go mad!                         White mates in 2


Back to Top

Post your reply: