x
Chess - Play & Learn

Chess.com

FREE - In Google Play

FREE - in Win Phone Store

VIEW

The most difficult 2-mover problem I've ever seen!

  • #181

    :」

  • #182

    K x N

  • #183

    This is rubbish! and not a chess problem!! how can white have 20 pieces on board? when each player can have only 16? lol xD

  • #184
    [COMMENT DELETED]
  • #185

    Sorry, I know the puzzle's been answered, but what about: 1. Qxd2 any 2. Nb4#

  • #186
    [COMMENT DELETED]
  • #187
    condude2 wrote:

    Sorry, I know the puzzle's been answered, but what about: 1. Qxd2 any 2. Nb4#

    If 1.Qxd2? then bxc4!!Cool

  • #188

    Hello!Smile

  • #189

    I saw that Re1 was a solution, but what about Re5+ ?

    If the king takes on c4, you have Qc2#

    if the knight takes on e5, you have Nxf4#

    I don't see anything else black can do

    Edit: Oops, after Re5+ Kc4 Qc2 you have Kd4 because the rook on e5 now blocks the bishop on h8

  • #190
    Zephyr_Cloud wrote:

    I saw that Re1 was a solution, but what about Re5+ ?

    If the king takes on c4, you have Qc2#

    if the knight takes on e5, you have Nxf4#

    I don't see anything else black can do

    Edit: Oops, after Re5+ Kc4 Qc2 you have Kd4 because the rook on e5 now blocks the bishop on h8

    ok...

  • #191

    Asorski wrote:

    Warning: If you can't solve this problem within a 2-hour period, please stop solving or you will go mad!

                             White mates in 2

    Asorski wrote: Warning: If you can't solve this problem within a 2-hour period, please stop solving or you will go mad!                         White mates in 2
Top

Online Now