6-0 Soccer game!

Bigtags7

Just played my first state soccer game and won 6 nil :D Was awesome and tonight get to see avengers!! Best day ever...

So...How was your day? Laughing

slide_checkmate

I did exactly the same as all that, except we went to Luna Park as well   ;)

slide_checkmate

hahahahaahahahaahahaahahahahhahahahaahahahaahahaahahahahhahahahaahahahaahahaahahahahhahahahaahahahaahahaahahahahhahahahaahahahaahahaahahahahhahahahaahahahaahahaahahahahhahahahaahahahaahahaahahahahhahahahaahahahaahahaahahahahhahahahaahahahaahahaahahahahhahahahaahahahaahahaahahahahhahahahaahahahaahahaahahahahhahahahaahahahaahahaahahahahhahahahaahahahaahahaahahahahhahahahaahahahaahahaahahahahhahahahaahahahaahahaahahahahhahahahaahahahaahahaahahahahhahahahaahahahaahahaahahahahhahahahaahahahaahahaahahahahhahahahaahahahaahahaahahahahhahahahaahahahaahahaahahahahhahahahaahahahaahahaahahahah

slide_checkmate
bobby_jr wrote:
slide_checkmate wrote:

hahahahaahahahaahahaahahahahhahahahaahahahaahahaahahahahhahahahaahahahaahahaahahahahhahahahaahahahaahahaahahahahhahahahaahahahaahahaahahahahhahahahaahahahaahahaahahahahhahahahaahahahaahahaahahahahhahahahaahahahaahahaahahahahhahahahaahahahaahahaahahahahhahahahaahahahaahahaahahahahhahahahaahahahaahahaahahahahhahahahaahahahaahahaahahahahhahahahaahahahaahahaahahahahhahahahaahahahaahahaahahahahhahahahaahahahaahahaahahahahhahahahaahahahaahahaahahahahhahahahaahahahaahahaahahahahhahahahaahahahaahahaahahahahhahahahaahahahaahahaahahahahhahahahaahahahaahahaahahahahhahahahaahahahaahahaahahahah

^to many A's here

I disagree. The number of A's is perfectly appropriate.

TisButAScratch

you're supposed to call it "football," so you can then ridicule us Americans when we call it soccer.  Anyway, nice game.

slide_checkmate

No... Because we have our own football, AFL. We can hardly call the feet only sport football... lol

slide_checkmate

By the way Bigtags just saw avengers yesterday. I have to say, the awesomeness levels were higher than anything I've seen in a long time :)