Forums

chess_assassins said:

Sort:
ilikeflags

chess_assassins said:

THANK YOU Mr. Atudor! You ARE DOING A GOOD JOB and NICE thing for one Great Chess.com Member, who deserves to be recognized for their time and efforts to make the Chess.com experience a more enjoyable one! Why people are so against you doing so, is simply beyond comprehension?? Why do that hate us?? Why do they insult us on own forum?? Why Don't they start their own FORUM, I hate ATUDOR and CHESS_ASSASSINS for promoting a forum and THREAD to Nominate and elect one WORTHY CHESS PLAYER for the HONOR and to bear the title of CHESS.COM player of the MONTH! Why are they SPAMING and taking up ALL our space to COMPLAIN about us, when they can start their OWN HATE FORUM, against US??? We are not saying you have to love us! In fact I prefer to be hated by UNCARING and UNMOTIVATED RUDE BIGOTED INDIVIDUALS! Be cause if you loved and Appreciatted me, that means You Like Me because I am JUST LIKE YOU!!! BUT, if you hate me, it means that I am NOT like you! So, Thank GOD you hate me! It is your right to do so! JUST DO IT SOME WHERE ELSE! YOU DO NOT HAVE A RIGHT TO HATE ME HERE! HATE ME "YES"!!! JUST DO IT SOME WHERE ELSE! Alan, you think by moving to another FORUM, that the SPAMMING and HARRASMENT WILL STOP? I hope for you, and the Worthy canidates for CHESS.COM Chess Player of the MONTH, that it does! But, we are doing this FOR FREE, and on our own, and we just trying to a good and nice thing?? What is that we are doing that is so WRONg and has raised the IRE and HATE in twords us?? We are good hard working people who are try to do some thing nice to recognize the out standing efforts of just ONE INDIVIDUAL a month! I guess that makes us deserving of their insults bigotry, ire and their HATE! What if WE WERE DOING SOME THING REALLY BAD TO HURT AND HARM THE PEOPLE NOMINATED FOR THE CHESS.COM, Chess Player of the MONTH?? What if we said that they are IDIOTS and FOOLS for wasting there time and effort to make the CHESS.COM experience the BEST that it can be?? The CHESS.COM CHESS PLAYER OF THE MONTH IS A FOOL, an IDIOT and SHOULD BE SHUNNED HARRASSED AND HATED! NO, OF COURSE NOT! This would just be an idiotic and stupid thing to do! So, why are the people who are spending their own time and effort to HONOR one Player as the CHESS.COM Chess Player of the month, being ridiculed, and being called FOOLS, and IDIOTS, and we should be SHUNNED HARRASSED and HATED! We are just trying to do a good thing here! But you all don't think so! The only thing you have to say is BAD and negative things about us! WHY?? Why can't you ALL be nice and help us?? I'm so disappointed in all of you! I don't even know you and NOR do I want too! You are just mean and hateful and negative people who offer nothing POSITIVE to CHESS.COM or it MEMBERS! Perhaps that is why you do HATE ATUDOR and I so much! Because we are looking for a few GOOD CHESS.COM members that are the EXACT opposite of you ALL! Sad! VERY SAD! Thank You for ALL your HELP and Support! Atudor, GOOD LUCK! You are a good and KIND and very generous man! But you are HATED because of it! The people who hated and Harrassed you here, will follow you there also! WHY? Because they are WORTHLESS PEOPLE WHO contribute NOTHING POSITIVE to the CHESS.COM experience, so they HATE you because you are doing some thing good to make CHESS.COM a NICER PLACE TO BE AND TO ENJOY! Again I am ashamed for these people who are attacking yopu and harrassing you now! I so sorry Alan! PLEASE DON'T GIVE UP! You will get to HONOR some one for the CHESS.COM Chess Player of the Month! Hopefuly SOONER, than LATER! I for one, Appreciate you, and the GREAT efforts you have put forth to do so! I will be forwarding this to CHESS.COM so that they may at least know of YOUR GOOD EFFORTS, and YOUR GOOD intentions that you have put forth, and ALWAYS put forth, to make the CHESS.COM, Chess Experience the BEST that it can be, not just for yourself, but for ALL of us! That is why you won the HONOR your self Mr. ATUDOR, last Month! Thank You Mr. Atudor! YOU ARE TRULY WORTHY TO BE THE CHESS.COM CHESS PLAYER OF THE MONTH! THANK YOU FOR EVERY THING YOU DO FOR ALL OF! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! They might not appreciate you and your efforts, but I do! Thank You again. CHESS_ASSASSINS...............FRED! Laughing

ilikeflags

this is pretty insane.  i can't figure out if i should be laughing or worried.

ilikeflags

atudor it blows my mind that you talk of getting along and having fun yet you admin on several groups with this lunatic.  nice message mate.

oinquarki

Can you post a summary? There's no way I'm reading that whole thing.

ivandh

Ditto

heinzie

Here's an excerpt

The CHESS.COM CHESS PLAYER OF THE MONTH IS A FOOL, an IDIOT and SHOULD BE SHUNNED HARRASSED AND HATED!

jason17

Theres no way that anyone would take the time to write a monster like that outside of an academic setting. I think that worried is probably the most sane reaction you can have to something like that...

But you can laugh at all the capitalizations and wasted time :)

blackfirestorm

But this is a guy who is quiet as mentioned by a popular member of this site LOL

ivandh
blackfirestorm666 wrote:

But this is a guy who is quiet as mentioned by a popular member of this site LOL

The mind boggles at the thought of such a person.

blackfirestorm
Indeed ivandh
ilikeflags

that's a big pic.  fitting.  the dude is a lunatic.

blackfirestorm
LOL
ivandh

"Thank GOD you hate me!"

We could mine that thing for years.

blackfirestorm

I can't help but laugh at this

blackfirestorm
pushwood47 wrote:

where did I hear that chess_assassins is a disabled former marine whose wife tries to hide the mouse from him

Possibly from his wife? Undecided

blackfirestorm
pushwood47 wrote:
blackfirestorm666 wrote:
pushwood47 wrote:

where did I hear that chess_assassins is a disabled former marine whose wife tries to hide the mouse from him

Possibly from his wife?

nah, lol, can't remember now... maybe back during a flame war with atudor oinquarki et al

Think she needs a new hiding place LOL

blackfirestorm

hes joined a huge bunch with me in too Tongue out

oinquarki
pushwood47 wrote:
blackfirestorm666 wrote:
pushwood47 wrote:

Possibly from his wife?

nah, lol, can't remember now... maybe back during a flame war with atudor oinquarki et al

I don't recall being in a flame war.

?

ilikeflags
isn't it always "war" with chess_assassins?
bulletheadbilly

you deserve what ever u got coming Flaggit...