chess.com and chess-com and chesscom and chess_com and chess com

  • #21

    do we have to dig him up? or can we use a living pic?

  • #22
    corrijean wrote:
    AnnaZC wrote:

    exactly!!!

     

     

    now i wonder if replacing the "ew go away" image with the late Kim Jung-Il with

    1. a blond wig,

    2. revlon lipstick

    3. earrings from chanel

    4. Diors eyeshadow and primer

     

    uhmmmmmmm

    Have you tried it yet? Very creative idea.


    @ cj and bob

    dont know any taxidermist, so it would have to be through Abode's Photshop, I can figure out the program, by trial and error,

    Undecided

    but just by looking at the deceased, is as creepy as looking at him when he was alive, and he was super creepy eeky then as he  is NOW

    Sealed

  • #23
    LisaV wrote:

    Your new avatar is very close to your clever plan.  :)

    How's it working?

    uhmmm no, as in big no, I may go back to this

    Coola masterpieceCool

  • #24

    oh come on! didnt you think he had a sort of...boyish charm???Cool

  • #25
    fbobobby wrote:

    oh come on! didnt you think he had a sort of...boyish charm???

    charm? uhmmm let me think on that for a while

  • #26
    AnnaZC wrote:

     

    a masterpiece

    Laughing

  • #27
    AnnaZC wrote:
    fbobobby wrote:

    oh come on! didnt you think he had a sort of...boyish charm???

    charm? uhmmm let me think on that for a while

     

     

    haha..my cat got sprayed by a skunk last fall, and that pic brings back some memories!! im just nicely healed!!

  • #28

    you liked too SharonLaughing,

    andy called me psychoticCool

  • #29
    fbobobby wrote:

     

    haha..my cat got sprayed by a skunk last fall, and that pic brings back some memories!! im just nicely healed!!


    this kitten is trying to get along

  • #30
    AnnaZC wrote:

    you liked too Sharon,

    andy called me psychotic

    AndyClifton threadjacks with TV shows! If that's not psychotic, then it's at least mean-spiritedLaughing

  • #31

    Oops! I accidentally typed in chest + com!

  • #32

    http://www.cedar-chest.com/

     

    like this one

or Join

Online Now