Forums

Sort:
Scereno
[COMMENT DELETED]
DrawMaster

Cool pix, documenting some particularly painful moments, truly. Because the post is tongue-in-cheek, I'm sure, I won't wax too philosophical.

But for those who might take it too seriously, we are best judged not by our failures but by our response to those failures.

Numerous examples exist. One notable one is Thomas Alva Edison, who, when asked about his dismal progress in trying to identify a suitable material for a successful electric light bulb, was reported to have said, "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."

Nevertheless, I love the pix, E!

shadowslayer

Correction, Edison did not create the light bulb, not even the carbon filliment, that belongs to Sir Joseph Swan, it was a full six months before Edison too.

The epic fail that never happened to me:
Bowling a zero, with bumpers.

DrawMaster

A careful reading of my post will reveal that there is no claim in it regarding credit for invention of the light bulb, simply mention of Edison's efforts.Cool

Confederate4life

wow i laughed my ass off diet water

Skwerly

IMO, running from the police is EPIC FAIL.

I mean, what percentage actually gets away?  1?  Less? 

Fail!

fyc-fame
Skwerly wrote:

IMO, running from the police is EPIC FAIL.

I mean, what percentage actually gets away?  1?  Less? 

Fail!

I've never been caught on foot...only times I've been arrested is at my p.o.'s office or if they show up at some ungodly hour while I'm sleeping...PIGS = slow

Mithras

Allied forces frequently drop leaflets in Afgahnistan to inform locals that they are here to help ,click link for a truly EPIC FAIL

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/21/20090930/tuk-afghan-girl-killed-in-leaflet-drop-6323e80.html

luckygunn22

Two Party System

Scereno

LMFAO! but luckygunn22... there's 3 planes there!