u ain't gonna hear no more ...

Ha good one!!

winerkleiner
chubbychocobo wrote:

u got punked ...

Yes by Two and a Half Men no less!!

AnnaZC
winerkleiner wrote:

Nice from the movie Micheal or Angel I think, seen it, good story or was it based on real events?  I heard angels once-opps just told one of my secrets!!

the movie was Michael, do not know if it was based on actual events

winerkleiner
AnnaZafi wrote:
winerkleiner wrote:

Nice from the movie Micheal or Angel I think, seen it, good story or was it based on real events?  I heard angels once-opps just told one of my secrets!!

the movie was Michael, do not know if it was based on actual events

Ahh yes, thanks.  So what's your thoughts on little people?

AnnaZC

like the little people at the end of the movie "close encounters of the third kind"

or little people from the "children of the corn"

Undecided

winerkleiner

Little people as in dwarfs that is.  Do we stand a chance with the regular size women or are we pitied towards in the tall world?  Is there any consensus out there amoung the females on this issue?

winerkleiner
chubbychocobo wrote:

little people?  i don't think so ...

Yeah I saw that movie "Children of the Corn" 1 or 2 I can't recall, those kids were vicious and they would probably push me over and tear me apart. Smile

AnnaZC
winerkleiner wrote:

Little people as in dwarfs that is.  Do we stand a chance with the regular size women or are we pitied towards in the tall world?  Is there any consensus out there amoung the females on this issue?

preference for height, but not weight

if he is shorter, it is not the best first impression, I think 

corrijean

I dated a couple of people shorter than me back in the nearly forgotton mists of time when I was still a single woman.

My husband is 6'6" tall, so he is the opposite extreme.

winerkleiner
AnnaZafi wrote:
winerkleiner wrote:

preference for height, but not weight

if he is shorter, it is not the best first impression, I think 

I better stick with the short preferred, but I can always jump up!

winerkleiner
corrijean wrote:

I dated a couple of people shorter than me back in the nearly forgotton mists of time when I was still a single woman.

Thanks good to know and your husband IS very tall.  Would he be tempted to lift me over his head and do a toss?  High school was fun!

corrijean
winerkleiner wrote:
corrijean wrote:

Thanks good to know and your husband IS very tall.  Would he be tempted to lift me over his head and do a toss?  High school was fun!

No, he wouldn't. Laughing

winerkleiner

He sounds cool !Laughing

corrijean

His friends say of him, "Isaac's entertainment value outweighs his annoyance level."

What more could you ask for. Laughing

winerkleiner
corrijean wrote:

His friends say of him, "Isaac's entertainment value outweighs his annoyance level."

What more could you ask for.

Money, fame, riches, a dwarf?  Just kidding, he sounds perfect for you!!

corrijean

Maybe it was his air of confidence.

winerkleiner

Good question and good points, Snow White (sorry for being a name dropper) probably just saw the dwarfs as friends and potential renters.

She probably didn't care for the idea of lifting the legs (a leg up) of the dwarfs for kisses, etc.  Life has its difficulities.  And yes facial hair gets in the way also. 

Joseph-S

Problem over!

winerkleiner
chubbychocobo wrote:

this is zactly wat i mean.  ppl go away learning the wrong things from these fables ...

Amen!