Forums

Guess Winerkleiner's Secret #2

Sort:
winerkleiner
chubbychocobo wrote:

eye hair?

Wow that's some hairy lashes, I would hate to get those stuck in a good book, lol but cold not my secret (or deformity), good try!

winerkleiner
chubbychocobo wrote:

nose hair?

Haha that's one poor chap, what crawled up there?  Can you imagine his kids pulling on that...cold not my secret nor my nose hole barrier. 

AnnaZC

chubbychocobo is imaginativeCool

winerkleiner
AnnaZafi wrote:

chubbychocobo is imaginative

Yes but his replies (guesses) are all cold at the moment.  Hmmm I better give another clue in the near future...

winerkleiner
chubbychocobo wrote:

yes and i've already posted mj's picture twice - it may be different profiles, but some ppl don't like that ... :-)

Lol mj is cool!

Joseph-S

You reek and you creak as you walk along on your two left feet with such bleak eyes and a nose that looks more like a beak?

Joseph-S
winerkleiner wrote:

I can hear the crickets under the stars...

You have sonar ears of a bat?

winerkleiner
chubbychocobo wrote:

well he's also too dead to show it :-(

Wrong mj but couldn't your mj walk as a zoombie still?

winerkleiner
Joseph-S wrote:

You reek and you creak as you walk along on your two left feet with such bleak eyes and a nose that looks more like a beak?

No deformities here lol but maybe I reek alittle after a treadmill workout, good guess but still cold...weee

winerkleiner
Joseph-S wrote:
winerkleiner wrote:

I can hear the crickets under the stars...

You have sonar ears of a bat?

Lol that wasn't a clue but cold and not my secret.

winerkleiner
snakewit wrote:

You married the nurse?

Nope no pre-nup so no go, plus she split, some of you were right on Guess Winerkleiner's secret #1...but cold not my secret.

winerkleiner

Lol nothing ventured nothing gained...

AnnaZC
chubbychocobo wrote:

aaargggh - all the effort down the drain ....

this is tougher than solving a mate in 8, after being bloated because I could not stop eating during ThanksgivingSurprised

winerkleiner
AnnaZafi wrote:
chubbychocobo wrote:

aaargggh - all the effort down the drain ....

this is tougher than solving a mate in 8, after being bloated because I could not stop eating during Thanksgiving

I should reveal a clue soon and yeah Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays, I love to eat... 

browni3141

You changed something about yourself?

winerkleiner
browni3141 wrote:

You changed something about yourself?

No that would be impossible; another clue.  Cold not my secret but good question and guess.

AnnaZC
chubbychocobo wrote:

u caught the hong kong dong?

that is a......

currency used in VietnamUndecided

AnnaZC

oohhh that uhhh ok thanks chubby c

winerkleiner
AnnaZafi wrote:
chubbychocobo wrote:

u caught the hong kong dong?

that is a......

currency used in Vietnam

Lol you guys are funny, but cold!!  Not my secret (at least not this time), lol! SmileSmile

winerkleiner
PhilMcCracken wrote:

You finally broke your hymen?

Lol I didn't realize it was broke and it just got paid (or should this word begin with an "l")?  Surprised I will try and fix it Smile  But again cold and not my secret.