Forums

Guess Winerkleiner's Secret #2

Sort:
winerkleiner
Joseph-S wrote:

That was an interesting secret!

Thanks man the secret was having achondroplsia, the sitcom wasn't necessarily part of the secret however.

AnnaZC

so there is more......

winerkleiner
snakesbelly wrote:

OK who won? How many points did I get? You are positive it has nothing to do with squirrels in your beard or being an Arquillian? Because it's OK to admit it and if you do well then I've basically won.

Admitting it is half the battle but no I am sure, no squirrels stealing my nuts either, lo...so sorry no points. :(

winerkleiner
AnnaZafi wrote:

so there is more......

Not to this secret maybe the next one but I am running low of them, how about you and a one of your secrets...?

However, I did hear on the news yesterday, about a lady giving birth in a McDonald's parking lot and I just had to wonder if they wanted fries with that..sorry I coundn't resist, it's Monday!!

winerkleiner

Thanks Chubby for the clip, I just watched it again it still makes me laugh out loud, nice!

AnnaZC
chubbychocobo wrote:

chubby brings youtube to ur home ;-)

yes you do!

Smile

winerkleiner
chubbychocobo wrote:

chubby brings youtube to ur home ;-)

There is another part to the clip as well, nice!

winerkleiner

BTW I don't consider myself an actor but I did stick around awhile in case of another acting gig, there wasn't so I came home. :(

AnnaZC
winerkleiner wrote:
AnnaZafi wrote:

so there is more......

Not to this secret maybe the next one but I am running low of them, how about you and a one of your secrets...?

However, I did hear on the news yesterday, about a lady giving birth in a McDonald's parking lot and I just had to wonder if they wanted fries with that..sorry I coundn't resist, it's Monday!!

Secrets.

1. I am not from Gambia!

2. I love cheese fries and coke and choco fudge sundae with caramel, I would have them for 3 or 4 days consistently instead of a proper meal

3. I buy things I never use or need, and plan for things I end up not doing

4. I am a vegan, till I see something on the grill, and when I do, I have no table manners

5. I cannot look at a 2D chess board longer than 30 minutes, but would spend hours on end going through an annotated game in a book

AnnaZC
winerkleiner wrote:

BTW I don't consider myself an actor but I did stick around awhile in case of another acting gig, there wasn't so I came home. :(

does it pay well?

winerkleiner
AnnaZafi wrote:
winerkleiner wrote:
AnnaZafi wrote:

so there is more......

Secrets.

1. I am not from Gambia!

2. I love cheese fries and coke and choco fudge sundae with caramel, I would have them for 3 or 4 days consistently instead of a proper meal

4. I am a vegan, till I see something on the grill, and when I do, I have no table manners

5. I cannot look at a 2D chess board longer than 30 minutes, but would spend hours on end going through an annotated game in a book

Hmm are these secrets of yours?  I meant you could have your own Guess Annazafi's secret forum, there must be a lot of people on Chess.com who would like to cipher a secret or two of yours.

winerkleiner
AnnaZafi wrote:
winerkleiner wrote:

does it pay well?

No I think for just a extra with no lines were like $250, it was just fun and there was a small (pun) party afterwards.

AnnaZC
winerkleiner wrote:
AnnaZafi wrote:
winerkleiner wrote:
AnnaZafi wrote:

so there is more......

Secrets.

1. I am not from Gambia!

Hmm are these secrets of yours?  I meant you could have your own Guess Annazafi's secret forum, there must be a lot of people on Chess.com who would like to cipher a secret or two of yours.

secret, lol, I am little Ms Nobody, Winerkleiner,

and I am just sittin' by the side of the road in the middle of nowhereSmile

and you made $250 for no lines for a few minutes of fame! that is awesome......

winerkleiner
AnnaZafi wrote:
winerkleiner wrote:
AnnaZafi wrote:
winerkleiner wrote:
AnnaZafi wrote:

so there is more......

Secrets.

1. I am not from Gambia!

secret, lol, I am little Ms Nobody, Winerkleiner,

and I am just sittin' by the side of the road in the middle of nowhere

and you made $250 for no lines for a few minutes of fame! that is awesome......

You're sitting in the middle of the road?  Move over and I will sit next to you-I will even bring the bottle of wine!

AnnaZC

chubby c., I have been trying to post that **** YouTube vid on my blog,

and thank youWink

winerkleiner

Nice from the movie Micheal or Angel I think, seen it, good story or was it based on real events?  I heard angels once-opps just told one of my secrets!!

winerkleiner

That was some scary stuff, you want to hear my impression of Christopher Walken?  That pipe...hurt, why did.....you fall...with me...off there?

It's better in person Smile 

Joseph-S
winerkleiner wrote:

I heard angels once-opps just told one of my secrets!!

What did they say?

Joseph-S

Good ones, Chubby!

winerkleiner
Joseph-S wrote:
winerkleiner wrote:

I heard angels once-opps just told one of my secrets!!

What did they say?

Couldn't make it out it, I was grieving, they were singing, and I was sober.