Forums

Guess Winerkleiner's Secret #2

Sort:
AnnaZC
snakesbelly wrote:

Yes ,have you got any new ideas, what do you make of my different color eyes theory ? The glass eye one is also good but Anna is disapproving of my alien with the cat in the eye or head or anywhere else theory

alright, alright, you are right, he avoided the whole alien thing, just checked

we will have to wait for Winerkleiner to comment

AnnaZC
chubbychocobo wrote:

wow, there's a party going on down here ...

hi chubbychocobo!!!!!!!!!! (that is a RZHMP trademark)

yeah, quite party indeed, before which snakesbelly was sharing that he got totally freaked out when some member with a queer pawn avatar told him his bad bishops were cute, then both of them did not type anything else because like it got weird, and then snakesbelly's opponent timed out........ or something like that

AnnaZC

where is the Winerkleiner, hullooooooo Winerkleiner

AnnaZC
snakesbelly wrote:

Oh nice one Anna ,very nice, I share a story with you and then you just go and blurt it all out for everyone to see!!!!

I am sorry snakesbelly, I am, really I swear I am, and I will STOP posting that story in other threadsEmbarassed, and besides no one will notice that story,

not even the Winerkleiner

AnnaZC

ahhh yes it is, I think,

and the Winerkleiner is still not here

AnnaZC
snakesbelly wrote:

You are just a head and a neck connected to various machines and containers filled with a green liquid ,when you fart bubbles appear in the green liquid

I think I have seen this image somewhere,

Was this from a movie

AnnaZC

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/city_of_lost_children/

180-33

short or cross eyed

AnnaZC
snakesbelly wrote:

OK ,after so many posts I 've just read the clue ' no one saw this coming' so it is about seeing, color blind is warm , no one saw....wait,what.....are you blind ???!!!! No,that doesn't sound right...you have a blind alien in your head controlling your body and he may or might not own a cat named Orion ,OK,that's sounds better.

You have the entire DVD collection of Men in Black and the sequels, dont you

winerkleiner
AnnaZafi wrote:

Heterochromia, saw something about it in a movie

No, both eyes are brillant blue but not a bad guess, sorry but cold not my secret. 

winerkleiner
snakesbelly wrote:

You have a squint eyed,heterochromia,color blind thousand yard stare that causes double vision but only when you laugh or sneeze or drink too much

Lol a cold stare, no I mean cold not my secret. 

winerkleiner
AnnaZafi wrote:
snakesbelly wrote:

OK ,after so many posts I 've just read the clue ' no one saw this coming' so it is about seeing, color blind is warm , no one saw....wait,what.....are you blind ???!!!! No,that doesn't sound right...you have a blind alien in your head controlling your body and he may or might not own a cat named Orion ,OK,that's sounds better.

You have the entire DVD collection of Men in Black and the sequels, dont you

Lol both quotes (guesses) are nice and funny which earns points! But cold not my secret. 

winerkleiner
AnnaZafi wrote:

ok winerkleiner,

you said that you have got fashion sense, no nose hair, no alien, uhmmm

I need clues here

Alright snakbelly's guesses are very cold with the eyes and a very good clue is within chrisr2212's guess!  Good going!!

winerkleiner
chrisr2212 wrote:

he's small for his size

Nice and very warm!!

AnnaZC

you have small feet because mummy Winerkleiner tied your feet up when you were a baby Winerkleiner, a process called feet binding, praticed in China

OMG you are Chinese!

Surprised

winerkleiner
AnnaZafi wrote:
snakesbelly wrote:

Oh nice one Anna ,very nice, I share a story with you and then you just go and blurt it all out for everyone to see!!!!

I am sorry snakesbelly, I am, really I swear I am, and I will STOP posting that story in other threads, and besides no one will notice that story,

not even the Winerkleiner

"I see nothing" and will say nothing of the story but I just post it on YouTube received over 1 million hits already, lol just kidding.

winerkleiner
snakesbelly wrote:

You are just a head and a neck connected to various machines and containers filled with a green liquid ,when you fart bubbles appear in the green liquid

Ha wasn't that a Steve Martin/Lily Tomlin movie?  But I do have a head, neck and fart bubbles (very well), but sorry cold not my secret. 

winerkleiner
AnnaZafi wrote:

you have small feet because mummy Winerkleiner tied your feet up when you were a baby Winerkleiner, a process called feet binding, praticed in China

OMG you are Chinese!

Lol I am not Chinese, however, I do have small feet!  This part is so warm I'm developing a rash!

AnnaZC

you have feet rash?

the fungus is circular, with a white rim, pink on the inside, and a budding red dot in the center

AnnaZC
winerkleiner wrote:
chubbychocobo wrote:
winerkleiner wrote:
snakesbelly wrote:

Perhaps it's his real name that is the secret? Your real name is Gonewiththewind

Lol nope, the clue is if you ever met me in person you would know my secret, a name would refute this-but cold not my secret.

or PleaseStandDownWind?

Lol that goes without saying, but cold not my secret.
Tomorrow will be this forum's 3 week time frame, I will give a huge clue then.  Rack your brains

yup yup 24 hours it has been

since the Winerkleiner mentioned a clue

which I have not seen

Now I am turning blue