Forums

Haywood Has Lost It

Sort:
HessianWarrior
ponnupazoozu wrote:

i'm keeping vigil at the local airport - he should be arriving soon i think

I think he circling Chess.com and trying to sneak in clothed in another disguise besides d4e4, Wellread, and Bankwell.

HessianWarrior
HessianWarrior wrote:
ponnupazoozu wrote:

I think he circling Chess.com and trying to sneak in clothed in another disguise besides d4e4, Wellread, and Bankwell.

d4e4 packed his bags on 7/7/11 after deleting all his threads, however his account is still open. He has been a member since 8/21/09 and never played one game of chess on chess.com. Yet he has been nominated for Chess Player of the Month for July.

Wellread apparently has bailed and is resigning games and deleting Posts. He hasn't shown his face since 7/22/11. Check his early threads in 2010 and you can see he used various names. Also Wellread has ditched his "Clever but Stupid Society" group.

Bankwell started "timing out" his games 7/8/11 and has gone silent since 7/20/11.

If you think I'm barking at ghosts let me know.

Joseph-S

Maybe the Grand Poobah of his Masonic Order told him to knock it off.

Smile 

HessianWarrior
Joseph-S wrote:

Maybe, but how would the Masons actually know who the actual Dunce is if he is creating Cartoon Characters to disguise himself?

Joseph-S
HessianWarrior wrote:
Joseph-S wrote:

Maybe, but how would the Masons actually know who actual Dunce is if he is creating Cartoon Characters to disguise himself?

They have their ways!   Tongue out

HessianWarrior
Joseph-S wrote:
HessianWarrior wrote:
Joseph-S wrote:

Maybe, but how would the Masons actually know who actual Dunce is if he is creating Cartoon Characters to disguise himself?

They have their ways!

So what you are saying is the Masons have secret Jerks lurking around to pounce on their Stupid Ass Dunces that embarrass them in front of chess.com and proceed whip them into shape or else. It seems like a good theory to me.

StairwayToTruth
goldendog wrote:
kco wrote:

why worry about him ? he just an attention seeker.

That's Doc for you: Hungry for attention and bitter that there wasn't more of it.

There was no endgame for his Haywood persona anyway. Lots and lots of effort put into something that never rose above mediocrity.

It was inevitable that he would quit and exit, probably gracelessly.

At least this time no gusher of profanity and pics of bloody bodies (so far).

;)

Guess the 'bitter' past never escapes you. Ah, well.

In any case, I notice that Haywood started his most recent topic on the 20th - only 4 days ago. When was his last post? He entertains me. He's one of chess.com's more 'interesting' personas.

Edit: found the answer. Never mind. ;)

goldendog
StairwayToTruth wrote:

Wait. You're you, right?

MsJean
ponnupazoozu wrote:
MsJean wrote:
ponnupazoozu wrote:

OH PLEASE NO you need to go to the Sorry Forum and say your Sorry !!

i'll do it here 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihzLyQdSpCI

StairwayToTruth
goldendog wrote:
StairwayToTruth wrote:

Wait. You're you, right?

Wait. That is meant to be an extremely sarcastic existential question, right?

goldendog
StairwayToTruth wrote:

I'm going to have to ask an older boy.

StairwayToTruth
ponnupazoozu wrote:
goldendog wrote:
StairwayToTruth wrote:

u called?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQKe0GxpSmk

Goodness, I'm not that old!

Whatever it is you're trying to do, goldendog... it may or may not be working. I'll accept that my brittle little mind is still too weak to understand. Ch-ch-ch-changes...

HessianWarrior
goldendog wrote:
StairwayToTruth wrote:

Wait. That is meant to be an extremely sarcastic existential question, right?

Okay ask Quirky, he is an older boy.

bigpoison
StairwayToTruth wrote:
goldendog wrote:
kco wrote:

That's Doc for you: Hungry for attention and bitter that there wasn't more of it.

There was no endgame for his Haywood persona anyway. Lots and lots of effort put into something that never rose above mediocrity.

;)

In any case, I notice that Haywood started his most recent topic on the 20th - only 4 days ago. When was his last post? He entertains me. He's one of chess.com's more 'interesting' personas.

So...you're not you?  C'mon doc, fess up!  We all love you and would be even more awed if you were to put any doubts aside that you and Haywood are one and the same.

goldendog

You tell 'em, older boy!

StairwayToTruth
bigpoison wrote:
StairwayToTruth wrote:
goldendog wrote:
kco wrote:

;)

So...you're not you?  C'mon doc, fess up!  We all love you and would be even more awed if you were to put any doubts aside that you and Haywood are one and the same.

I... I can't hide the truth anymore. This is it. I'm going to tell everybody the truth. The full truth, and nothing but the truth. After all, 'truth' is in my username. I have to be honest and truthful. No more gimmicks, no more games, mo more lying. No more postponing. No more silliness. All of the truth, all of it. Here it goes.

The truth is... I am *dies of sudden myocardial infarction*.

bigpoison

You're my father?!

*Gasp*

StairwayToTruth
bigpoison wrote:

You're my father?!

*Gasp*

Yes. Also, I cut off your hand. Come join the dark side of the force --- we have cookies. And chess.

HessianWarrior
ponnupazoozu wrote:

has he really disappeared?

I doubt it. I believe there is a couple of eyeballs watching what goes on after he dumps his Props. He could be hiding behind a Friends account, a new account, or a stand-by account he already had. I am sure he is slinking around like a rat.

HessianWarrior
ponnupazoozu wrote:
StairwayToTruth wrote:
bigpoison wrote:

You're my father?!

*Gasp*

Yes. Also, I cut off your hand. Come join the dark side of the force --- we have cookies. And chess.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69EEPGRLrFg

the most disappointed father & son pair ...

Aren't you guys supposed to be in a Galaxy far far away.