Sort:
CatTheCool
Beer is alcohol
cr0okedwheel
Of course.
CatTheCool

that is bad!!!

badenwurtca

Ivandh: That sounds like quite an interesting brew. I'll have to see if they carry that item up here, they do bring in quite a few imported Beers. 

badenwurtca

Endapuppy: Yes Cider can be very nice. Indeed I recall early in my childhood back when I lived in the Black Forest region Apple Cider was a popular item. Most people had several barrels of that brew fermenting away in their basements ( home-brewing on a large scale   lol ).  

badenwurtca

I recently had the chance to try a new brew entitled Rhine-Stone Cowboy from a local Brewery ( Big Rock ). They mentioned that this item is a Kolsch Style Ale, not bad at all.

Endapuppy
Had a few bottles the other night baden....pear cider, lemon and ginger cider, mixed berry cider, and ordinary apple cider. Very nice
badenwurtca

Sounds interesting Endapuppy, I do like to try out different imported brews ( as well as my regulars   lol ).

badenwurtca

I recently had the chance to try a new imported brew with the label: Stella Artios Cidre. Yes it is an apple flavoured cider and a very good one at that. They do of course bring the Stella Artios Lager into our area but I had not tried their cider before ( keep it coming   lol ).

AlCzervik

i saw an ad where budweiser is now selling a version of the beer they made during prohibition.

it made me laugh.

BlargDragon

Cider's pretty good. I used to like beer, but bottle after bottle I started liking it less and less. Now I just drink liquor mixed with soda. Or straight.

I should be ashamed that I'm drinking Old Crow out of a borosilicate chemistry beaker, but I'm not. I'm really, really not.

badenwurtca

Sometimes we see items on the news that are sad enough to make a person cry. The other day there was an accident on a highway North of Frankfurt in Germany. It turns out that one of the vehicles involved was a big truck carrying 30 thousand bottles of Beer. Well you can imagine where this sad story is going, yup I saw a photo of this sad case with thousands of Beer bottles littering the highway and Beer running along the edge of the road, I had tears in my eyes   lol.

ivandh

Right now I am drinking Okocim beer from Poland, "the OK beer." It is pretty OK, the best thing is it comes in big-ass bottles, you are feeling pretty good by the time you get to the end of one.

ivandh

Belatedly on the note of memorializing beers, I had bought a six of left hand nitro stouts, which are damned expensive (fifteen bucks a sixer here). But they were for a friend whose dad had passed away. Well the thing was wet as a labrador who has found a puddle. The handle disintegrated and the whole thing fell on the concrete with a pop as I was walking out of the store.

badenwurtca

Interesting posts Ivandh. Yes I would also be quite sad to lose those items as well. As they say there is no use crying over spilt milk however spilt Beer is another matter.

cr0okedwheel
A very long thread.
badenwurtca

B

badenwurtca

" Roll Out The Barrel ! " ( Frankie Yankovic ).

autobunny

i'm more al yankovic

badenwurtca

One of the greatest songs of all time is " I Like Beer " by Tom T Hall.