Forums

I hate all of those goshd--n GOOFY Avatars !

Sort:
badenwurtca
cabadenwurt wrote:

YES there are a lot of GOOFY avatars on this site ! No I'm not talking about the NICE avatars that some people have like maybe a photo of themselves or one of their cat ( or of themselves with their cat ). However there are a lot of avatars put up that make no sense or are downright UGLY !

Also regarding those people who seem to change their avatar about once per week, what the heck is up with that ??? I can only assume that they have some kind of multiple personality disorder lol ( Ok which one of us is in charge today ? ).

Let me just add: Long Live The Pawn !!! ( the Pawn is the Soul of Chess, as was said by some smart fellow ). In conclusion let me say Thanks for allowing me to have my little rant lol.

---   Does it seem that more and more cases of multiple-personality disorder seem to be happening here  lol ? 

badenwurtca

I see that someone here is now using the Pirate flag as their avatar ( Up the Jolly Roger !  lol ).

badenwurtca

Recently I noticed that HessianWarrior is using a very cute avatar now. It is a photo of a fellow with a long grey beard holding a little baby ( ie a grandchild perhaps ? ). very nice.

badenwurtca

Absurd you say ! Well we are at a new level with these recently posted avatars that feature dancing Chessmen ( or other items in motion within the avatar ). I mean was the entire world crying out for such foolishness   rofl. 

badenwurtca
badenwurtca wrote:
cabadenwurt wrote:

YES there are a lot of GOOFY avatars on this site ! No I'm not talking about the NICE avatars that some people have like maybe a photo of themselves or one of their cat ( or of themselves with their cat ). However there are a lot of avatars put up that make no sense or are downright UGLY !

Also regarding those people who seem to change their avatar about once per week, what the heck is up with that ??? I can only assume that they have some kind of multiple personality disorder lol ( Ok which one of us is in charge today ? ).

Let me just add: Long Live The Pawn !!! ( the Pawn is the Soul of Chess, as was said by some smart fellow ). In conclusion let me say Thanks for allowing me to have my little rant lol.

---   Does it seem that more and more cases of multiple-personality disorder seem to be happening here  lol ? 

---   Hello HueyWilliams, new avatar I see   lol.

badenwurtca

Huey: Another new avatar ? ( anything you care to share with us   lol ).

badenwurtca

And now someone else has taken over Huey's ( & Andy's ) old avatar, oh the shame of it all   lol.

AlCzervik

hell, a number of people here are using your pawn avatar, baddy.

badenwurtca
[COMMENT DELETED]
badenwurtca
badenwurtca wrote:

Huey: Another new avatar ? ( anything you care to share with us   lol ).

---   And yet another new avatar Huey ( us oldtimers are getting dizzy   lol ).

badenwurtca
cabadenwurt wrote:

Oh and just to clarify an earlier post, the Avatars with a photo of a cute dog are nice too  lol.

---   Yup the doggie ones are okay as well.

TheBestBeer_Root

Bumping your old thread, ehhh lol

TheBestBeer_Root

Lol you prob got fifty running around in there somewhere huh

TheBestBeer_Root

lol apparently bored

totallynotangry

PARDON ME PEASANT BUT I HAPPEN TO RESEMBLE MY AVATAR.

JeshwantVana

Mines represents the new year as 2020 is the year of the rat

badenwurtca

Thanks for all of the posts.

badenwurtca
TheBestBeer_Root wrote:

Bumping your old thread, ehhh lol

---   Well old threads are like old people, they get lonely and sad if nobody visits them.

TheBestBeer_Root

No no.... I quite understand.. In no way was I teasing you, more recognizing you were wishing to get the past thread up and running again, understandable. I can see you’ve been on this site for a rather long time. I meant nothing bad at all, enjoy it bro.

badenwurtca

Thanks for the post.