Maybe if you deep-fry it...

adamplenty

Deep fry it in what?

ivandh

Organic oil of course!

kohai
adamplenty wrote:

Deep fry it in what?

trash cans :D  right at the bottom where no-one sees it ;)

red-lady

We have a Chinese restaurant over here that serves tofu and it actually tastes good. Never asked if they mix rats or apes in it, though. Maybe I should... 

trysts

Having a vegetarian diet is not only good for you, but good for the animals that avoid torture and slaughter. Tofu can be seasoned and cooked to taste quite good. When looking for the health benefits of Tofu it would be smart to find out who is sponsoring any negativity about Tofu and a vegetarian life-style, since the meat industry sponsors some of it.Wink

ivandh

After all that you didn't come out and say it's good, which must mean it's bad.

Cheeseburgers it is!

trysts

I think whether or not a food is healthy would probably be best answered in research instead of getting answers on a chess website;)

sywilliam8

Yes! Tofu is made by grinding soybeans. It forms into a substance that resembles soft and mushy cheese, and voila – you now have tofu! This food item is a staple among vegans because they usually eat it as a meat alternative. It contains essential minerals such as iron and protein, as well as calcium, magnesium, and selenium, to name a few.

Tofu is also a common food ingredient in Asian countries such as Japan and China. These countries cultivate soybeans which are made into different products including tofu. It is consumed and cooked in different ways – boiled, fried, or roasted. This food ingredient is often credited as one of the reasons why Japanese people live longer and healthier lives.

If you continue to understand the benefits of tofu,you will amazing for it!

MiaomiaoAlexH
I like tofu
Woollensock2
More too the point, is bumping good for you ! 🤷‍♂️