Forums

Naruto

Sort:
chidori

Hey! Have you ever heard of Naruto? Well the point is,It's a cool show,and if you like it I'd like to be friends with you. or in other words stay in touch.

tony1998

yes i heard of naruto and its cool

Jiraiya
Do you watch Naruto Shipudden?
Alejandro_Gutierrez
naruto is AWESOME and yes i watch naruto shipudden.Cool
aaronneason

I love Naruto!!!!!

gordonhuan
Jiraiya wrote: Do you watch Naruto Shipudden?

Naruto rocks, i have watched naruto shippuden on youtube when is the next shippuden episode coming out?

Shruikon
New episodes come out on Thursdays in Japan, and are usually subbed by Dattebayo by Friday.
itsme
I watch naruto too, i'm crazy about it. I started watching it about one month ago and now i reached ep 160, its like the best anime i've watched so far Smile
mercytononeZ
cartoons?!?!?!?!
Shruikon
mercytononeZ wrote: cartoons?!?!?!?!

No. Anime.

metroid3802
naruto rulz
rgp89
yes
Ilikelamborghinis
Naruto rocks! When is the time skip going to take place?
Shruikon

What are you on about, the time skip took place a year ago...

Oh. You're watching dubs, aren't you? True Naruto fans watch subs. (As all subs are infinitely better than dubs anyway) 

rgp89

agree.

RajivSamaroo

true naruto fans read the manga (the weekly comic version, which is almost 200 episodes ahead of the anime!!!)  Naruto started off as the most bad assed anime ever!!! then there was the retarded filler episodes, and now shippuden is so slow and boring.  Its like every episode is spent with the characters thinking and reminiscing and flashbacks.

(warning, possible spoiler!) u all should see how exciting the manga is going, so fast paced and exciting. The story has developed soo much. Right now the ultimate battle of the uchihas is going on :P

Shruikon

Yeah, the manga is awesome too. And agreed on how slow Shippuuden is going.

But bloody hell, I thought Sasuke actually lost an eye then, but it was all just genjutsu! 

RajivSamaroo

hehe nice to see another reader of the manga here, but lets not spoil it too much for the others :P 

ahh so u ever feel like shikamaru when playin chess? lol

Sly123465789
ya i know Naruto too
Shruikon
fivepastmidnight wrote:

hehe nice to see another reader of the manga here, but lets not spoil it too much for the others :P 

ahh so u ever feel like shikamaru when playin chess? lol

Shikamaru is my favourite character :p