Forums

One More Satuday Night!

Sort:
netzach

hehe. It's ok it's good ! Smile

trysts

Now I'm going to play some crazy musicWink

trysts

This is the Swans, off their CD, "Children of God". Like others, I believe this song is an allusion to Abraham's sacrifice of his child under God's orders. This song is a perfect reminder of the psychotic nature of the Abrahamic religions: Judaism, Christianity, and Muslim. EnjoyWink

trysts

netzach

Now Ministry are fine but The Swans are so dire deserve this :

trysts

I liked that, netzach! Here's "Macbeth", from Sonic/Ciccone Youth...

trysts

Excuse the blood and guts from David Lynch's Twin Peaks. It was the only version that would play for that music. 

netzach

Twin Peaks was bizzare :) Typical David LynchSmile

trysts

I like your Scottish music! It makes me want to danceSmile

Here's some crazy screaming from an Ann Arbor band. Ann Arbor, Michigan is where I used to reside. The song is kind of neat!

trysts

Love this song!

electricpawn

Here's a blend of Celtic music and the Laughing Hyenas. @Netzach: I liked that fringe.

netzach

Still trying to absorb Laughing Hyenas...

Yes the scots guys bit nuts. I have family in the states & sister lives nr Chicago. Dunno much about Michigan just think '' lakes ''.  Smile

netzach

electricpawn

trysts

At the end of the nineties, there was a big 80s thing going on at all the dance clubs. When this song was played, we would start screaming and run to the floor! I don't think there were any boys on the floor, not even the gay ones. WE had the floor! Oh how I loved college!Laughing

netzach

netzach

I DO like Bela legosis's dead. Listen to that often.Smile

trysts
netzach wrote:

Still trying to absorb Laughing Hyenas...

Laughing

trysts
netzach wrote:

I DO like Bela legosis's dead. Listen to that often.

We would dance to the long version. Interesting memories there...Wink

trysts

KateWink