Chess.com

FREE - In Google Play

FREE - in Win Phone Store

VIEW

PET FRIENDS OF CHESS.COM :)

Hello RJC ! I think # 8132 is an interesting idea
    # 8133 & # 8136 just lovely, and I must admit, that # 8136
    Almost happened to me once .

Glad you liked them.happy.png  I don't want to repeat a lot of Christmas stuff, I did that last year about 200 pages back, but everyone else is more than welcome to do the Christmas thing. Hopefully in 2018 I'll find more places to grab new pics.                                                                                                                                   null

I was at the Chess.com headquarters today and in the lobby I saw Lofina and her BFF jumping on the bed.happy.png                                                                                                                                                                                  null                                                                                                                                                                                               null

null                                                                                                                                                                                                      null

null                                                                                                                                                                                                   null

null                                                                                                                                                                                                    null

The cats were not paying attention to the story read by the monk😋

null                                                                                                                                                                                                   null

null                                                                                                                                                                                                  null

null

Online Now