Petition for Chess.com to fix profiles

JasonGrace2017

As of January 1st of 2019, all non-paying members of Chess.com had their profiles messed up. All colors and fonts were gone, as well as spacing, leaving a disgusting mess. The reason: Chess.com is now only allowing those features to paying members. I resent this, so I am starting a petition for Chess.com to fix this. Please sign up, and I'll add your name here. Maybe if this gets big enough they'll listen.

@JasonGrace2017

@DeliciousFreeSample

@sciencechimp2004

@HPisti

@eryxc

@korbin_dragneel

@hitthepin

@BlackPhantomStallion

@Trickyknight7

@woollensock

@ChessbrotherJon

@gary5daniels

@HorribleTomato

@NITEMARECREATOR

@Adorn_Aliment

@togepi2468

@destroyer8470

@peedle

@Da_Chess_Queen10

@FC_BayernMunich

@DJM473

IMRonilm1204

They have good intentions. It is to prevent spammers from spamming your media. 

IMRonilm1204

They’ll fix it soon. 

DeliciousFreeSample
Sure I'll sign up, it's kind of stupid that mobile users can't do this as well. Also we can't post pictures for the mobile app.
sciencechimp2004

This isn't going to get anywhere, but it is very annoying, so go ahead and put my name down..

HPisti

I sign this petition.

eryxc

I will sign!

JasonGrace2017

Y'all have been added!

korbin_dragneel

ADD ME!!! my membership ends on the 17th.. so idk WHAT it will do to me...

hitthepin

Add me. There's no reason for non-paying members to not edit their profiles to their heart's content.

JasonGrace2017

You guys are added, and tell your friends to sign! We need to make this big if Chess.com is going to notice this

hitthepin

Maybe you should put this in Help and Support. Or some other section. If you leave it in off topic it's going to get buried by all the other threads.

korbin_dragneel

i will go post the link onto the help and support chat.. will that help?

JasonGrace2017
korbin_dragneel wrote:

i will go post the link onto the help and support chat.. will that help?

Yeah it will, thanks

Mi_Amigo

this is completely weird

JasonGrace2017
hitthepin wrote:

Maybe you should put this in Help and Support. Or some other section. If you leave it in off topic it's going to get buried by all the other threads.

Thanks! I just did that

woollensock
I also can’t post pictures on the forums anymore, also I
can’t upgrade my account using my credit card, as soon as I
try to do this , this appears on my screen “ refused “ or this
“ card blocked “ what is going on here 🤷‍♂️
woollensock
Also I want to gift a membership to a friend.....can’t do that now either ! 😤🤷‍♂️
eryxc
woollensock wrote:
Also I want to gift a membership to a friend.....can’t do that now either ! 😤🤷‍♂️

Wow... idk why tho

JasonGrace2017
woollensock wrote:
I also can’t post pictures on the forums anymore, also I
can’t upgrade my account using my credit card, as soon as I
try to do this , this appears on my screen “ refused “ or this
“ card blocked “ what is going on here 🤷‍♂️

Weird. Do you want to sign?