Who is bored, lonely ? let's talk? Different topics : successes,grief,dreams and etc.

Nata_8778

Hi🙂

kathryne413
Hi 👋
hogjaws8

hello, i am more than happy to discuss anything you want to Natalia, my trouble is, since my brain trauma, it has become difficult for me to find a topic and stick to discussion on one thing.  have you been cooking much more for you and your daughter since this whole pandemic has been going on? 

Nata_8778
kathryne413 написал:
Hi 👋

hi 👋

How are you 

Nata_8778
hogjaws8 написал:

hello, i am more than happy to discuss anything you want to Natalia, my trouble is, since my brain trauma, it has become difficult for me to find a topic and stick to discussion on one thing.  have you been cooking much more for you and your daughter since this whole pandemic has been going on? 

hi Ryan. Mostly my daughter cooks for me.🙂

Nata_8778

I think I have become better at playing chess. Learning traps helps too.

blue_eyed_ninja
Privet Natalia! Kak dela? Do you have a favorite chess trap? :)
hogjaws8

i am still terrible at chess, I don't think I have the ability to imagine well enough anymore to really learn chess well.  some skills were just lost forever from my brain damage.

Nata_8778
blue_eyed_ninja написал:

I have several of them. I like them all. And you? 

Nata_8778
blue_eyed_ninja написал:

Hi. blue eyed ninja ! forgive me please that I didn’t reply to your message earlier. Sorry. I'm ok.

Nata_8778

Chess is different for everyone. For one, it’s art, for those who value systematization, logic, accurate verified analysis, it’s probably science, but for the third, first of all, struggle, excitement, risk. (M. Tal)

IzekeL

ugh books?

no jk

Nata_8778
GMproposedsolutions написал:

I just had a dream. A long conversation with a woman telling me some of her past. She was mentioning this guy as Mr. 99 dollars. Well, I'm gonna have to start writing down this stuff. Interesting. Him and her went to some island right after he bought her a wedding ring costing $99 dollars. They didn’t get married because he died. I asked her how old he was. She was hesitating while smiling and then I said, shhh, I don’t want to know and she didn’t tell me his age. I am not talking with anyone about dating and never heard of such a thing before. Curious who this is communicating this story to me.

Thank you so much for sharing your sleepy story. I would like to read more, some of your stories. .....

Nata_8778
GMproposedsolutions написал:

I had a strange dream of the man who adopted my mother. there was no communication with him and the rest of the family for private reasons going back many years. I decided to give him a visit 3 days prior and not letting anyone know about it. a phone call then came a couple of hours later and discovered he died.

do you like to sleep? do you sleep a lot?

Nata_8778

@GMproposedsolutions . interesting point of view you have - " My life is my movie"

RuffledZest

He's Thomas you know

Nata_8778
RuffledZest написал:

He's Thomas you know

I have not met this person. He didn't tell me his name