kco

PS3

kejoh99

Nope. Xbox 360 is way better.

LittlePersian

i am personally a xbox fan :)

slide_checkmate
bobby_jr wrote:
Did you know it's called the new iPad not the ipad3 farbodrules wrote: ipad 3 came out this week p.s i said xbox 360 or ps3 not iphone :)

They haven't really considered what to do when they want to bring out the next model of the iPad. Lol, it might be called "The new iPad 2"!!!!

LittlePersian

LOL,suck it jack

slide_checkmate

And for the record:

I have Ps3. I have used xBox, and you may have heard it said that PS3 has better graphics, although this is not entirely to do with PS3/xBox you are using... also impacted by the television.

Perhaps for gaming specifically, xBox performs a little better. Although it isn't a Blu-Ray player like PS3 is, I believe that specifically in online matchmaking, xBox is preferred. Again, this may come down to your own connection to the internet, rather than the system itself.

AND THEN there's the controllers. I used to think that I didn't have a problem with the PS3 controllers, but... THEY'RE SO BAD. Really annoys me, actually...

There. I have said my piece.

LittlePersian
slide_checkmate wrote:

And for the record:

I have Ps3. I have used xBox, and you may have heard it said that PS3 has better graphics, although this is not entirely to do with PS3/xBox you are using... also impacted by the television.

Perhaps for gaming specifically, xBox performs a little better. Although it isn't a Blu-Ray player like PS3 is, I believe that specifically in online matchmaking, xBox is preferred. Again, this may come down to your own connection to the internet, rather than the system itself.

AND THEN there's the controllers. I used to think that I didn't have a problem with the PS3 controllers, but... THEY'RE SO BAD. Really annoys me, actually...

There. I have said my piece.

i honestly couldn't have said it better myself:)

slide_checkmate

Naturally. I'm that awesome...

LittlePersian
slide_checkmate wrote:

Naturally. I'm that awesome...

lol, bet u that jack is going to comment now

slide_checkmate
bobby_jr wrote:
I really should learn to come up with something more original next time.

I agree. It wasn't very original.

LittlePersian
FirebrandX wrote:

Both are great systems. Xbox is a tad better for gaming, but I went with PS3 for the blu-ray playback. It's still the best blu-ray player you can buy, and so to be able to game on it is just a bonus for me. Mostly I play PSX classics on it, but I have a few of the newer games as well.

yeah,  the bly ray player is a huge bonus on a game console

thanks for commenting

LittlePersian
bobby_jr wrote:
slide_checkmate wrote:

I'm a dickhead

i knew it

jack u bully

Richard

I have both, PS3 has better quality, but gameplay and connectivity cant beat the XBOX, all in all im a 360 fan, but dont play video games often, may twice a year lol

slide_checkmate
FirebrandX wrote:

Both are great systems. Xbox is a tad better for gaming, but I went with PS3 for the blu-ray playback. It's still the best blu-ray player you can buy, and so to be able to game on it is just a bonus for me. Mostly I play PSX classics on it, but I have a few of the newer games as well.

Yeah, I love watching movies on PS3. Last night I watched Sherlock Holmes 2: A game of Shadows and it was amazing.

slide_checkmate
bobby_jr wrote:
I wish I had the intellectual firepower to match that of Slide_Checkmate's.

Oh, well. Maybe one day.

LittlePersian
Hydra wrote:

I have both, PS3 has better quality, but gameplay and connectivity cant beat the XBOX, all in all im a 360 fan, but dont play video games often, may twice a year lol

nice :)

stoker68

lol

slide_checkmate
stoker68 wrote:

What's an xBox?

You're too old.