Tell Us Why You Are a Premium Member

Greetings 

I am a Premium Member because it gives me a better opportuity to improve my Chess skilssl,which is at mediumlevel now 

I am a Diomand Member. Peace be with thee children

[COMMENT DELETED]

I am quitting Your site. In the New site I keep gettingI KEEP GETTING SHORTED EITHER ON TIME OR AUTOMATICALLY CUT OFF WHen I dont abort. I preferred the old site. I will shop around for a new site. Good Bye.

mattgryta wrote:

I am quitting Your site. In the New site I keep gettingI KEEP GETTING SHORTED EITHER ON TIME OR AUTOMATICALLY CUT OFF WHen I dont abort. I preferred the old site. I will shop around for a new site. Good Bye.

That was intense...

Hold on mattgryta, Macer will sort this out for you soon when he's a staff member.

Carla-Magnusson wrote:

Hold on mattgryta, Macer will sort this out for you soon when he's a staff member.

Yes, that is absolutely correct! As a staff member, I will ensure that all bugs are taken care of. And even if some of them persist, your rating will still be much higher on chess.com than on other sites, due to my new formula for increasing ratings for everyone! Check out my plans for making chess.com a better place and support me at the link below:

https://www.chess.com/forum/view/off-topic/support-my-campaign-for-chess-com-staff-member

mattgryta wrote:

See ya

I became a diamond member to give my support to this wonderful chess site. So, The number 1, most important reason why I am a premium member is that I LOVE chess.com and I can't imagine NOT giving back to a company who gives me so much.
    And then I am a diamond member because I hope to learn more chess with a little help from you guys! :)

//Carl, from Sweden

I agree, be in page and membership
    supports this beautiful game, I hope to learn
    is much time as a member and support this product at all

Worst time compensation ever.. membership won't cha ge anything

I wanted to complain about version 3, but didn't feel justified complaining about something I wasn't paying for.

Hello everyone!Who knows how much time to wait to become a Premium Member for a titled

player?

Can anyone say whether it's worth becoming a Gold member - as far as I can see you don't get any of the videos or Chess Mentor?

Update: I went ahead and bought Gold membership. I figure I can always cancel it within 30 days if for some unlikely reason I'm unhappy.

or Join

Online Now