KingMichail

1. play in browser
    2. game explorer
    3. database
    4. fast connection
    5. also as app
  • 3 months ago · Quote · #223

alanbrito

Sorry no video from me but J can say that I like being a premium member cause I get a lot of tactics and the chess mentor, but mostly cause I like to enroll in tournaments and I even created my own tourney. I have the gold membership and for me it's enough!
  • 2 months ago · Quote · #224

romancitoG

Because I absolutely love this game and Chess.com is the best chess site in the universe. The most important reason I'm a diamond member is that this site is so much fun and entertaining, and because improving my game is very important to me. I'll never stop renewing my diamond membership.

• 2 months ago · Quote · #225

PAUL-WILLIAMS

I am trying to downgrade from diamond to platinum membership can you please help me

• 2 months ago · Quote · #226

baddogno

PAUL-WILLIAMS wrote:

I am trying to downgrade from diamond to platinum membership can you please help me

Seems simple enough:

plans?

You can change plans any time without losing your membership credit! Simply choose your new plan and your existing membership credit will be applied to your new membership plan.

And here's the membership page:

http://www.chess.com/membership?c=navbar

• 8 weeks ago · Quote · #227

ablankslate

prestige.

• 6 weeks ago · Quote · #228

SolarJonathan

I can also give you a big reason why my best friend is NOT a diamond member: because your "gift membership" option is not working!

• 6 weeks ago · Quote · #229

hsong1

I love chess. Simple!

• 5 weeks ago · Quote · #230

Ramjet-1

Game Explorer gives you a competitive edge.

• 4 weeks ago · Quote · #231

PAUL-WILLIAMS

I have a new credit card with a new expired date.my old card expires in Feb, I cant put new date on my account because I can't log in can you help.time is running out.

• 4 weeks ago · Quote · #232

GabrieleMiceli

I am premium member for many reasons. I submit all my games to the computer analysis and then i rewatch them. I learnt a lot of things reviewing fast my blitz games. Then i learnt a lot of things from the video lessons. I was able to partecipate in a rook ending course in 8 lessons that cost me just $90 or something similar and it was a great course! Then i'm also willing to support this website that i like and hope it will always become better.

• 4 weeks ago · Quote · #233

Chessgir456

I'me a diomond member because when I first joined chess.com, I spend my time playing games and writing about my thoughts, but when I thought, I needed to do more.  After all, playing chess IS good for your chess skills but doing tactics (ect) is better,

• 2 weeks ago · Quote · #234

TNT_21

I bought the membership.

• 2 weeks ago · Quote · #235

Skinnyhorse

If I am a premium member, I get access to all the videos and they are awesome! 

• 13 days ago · Quote · #236

romancitoG

I'm a premium member sir because I can't get enough of Chess.com. It's become my closest companion because it's always there for me. I love everything about this site and I would never settle for less of a good thing. I am learning disabled because I was struck by a car when I was a small boy. I have the most difficulty with my short term memory. This makes it very difficult for me to learn almost anything and that includes chess. Chess is my passion and my goal is to reach a 1200 rating one day. It takes me around 40 hours a week of studying chess in order to perhaps raise my rating even 50 points in a single year. Chess.com helps me to maintain a healthy and healthy lifestyle, and at a price of $100 a year I feel I'm getting a great deal. Peace!

Post your reply: