Nice nickname.

Paporrubio

Pulpofeira wrote:

Nice nickname.

Thanks/Graciñas :)

alanpie

It is a way for me to improve my chess skills, and also support this site

PAUL-WILLIAMS

I would like to downgrade to platinum membership.thank you for your help.

mcostan
imsighked2 wrote:

I love the awesome, awesome videos, which are a much better way to learn than books. Roman and Simon's (and others) instructive videos really have helped my game. I take advantage of the unlimited Tactics.  I try to do an hour worth of tactics a day. I can analyze my games. I can ask to have my games analyzed. Nice, nice site. The Diamond Membership is worth every penny.

I've been a member for a few months now and still have no regrets about the diamond membership! It's really quite a bargin considering how much I use it, especially when compared to the expense of what people normally consider essentials, like cable, phone, movies, ect. I got mine all at once instead of a monthly fee which saved a little.

mating_threats

I really hate ads. Thanks to premium membership we have no ads.

Sai

1. Game Explorer

2. More Tournaments

KingMichail
  1. play in browser
  2. game explorer
  3. database
  4. fast connection
  5. also as app
Alanbrito
Sorry no video from me but J can say that I like being a premium member cause I get a lot of tactics and the chess mentor, but mostly cause I like to enroll in tournaments and I even created my own tourney. I have the gold membership and for me it's enough!
heyRick

Because I absolutely love this game and Chess.com is the best chess site in the universe. The most important reason I'm a diamond member is that this site is so much fun and entertaining, and because improving my game is very important to me. I'll never stop renewing my diamond membership.

PAUL-WILLIAMS

I am trying to downgrade from diamond to platinum membership can you please help me

baddogno
PAUL-WILLIAMS wrote:

I am trying to downgrade from diamond to platinum membership can you please help me

Seems simple enough:

plans?

You can change plans any time without losing your membership credit! Simply choose your new plan and your existing membership credit will be applied to your new membership plan.

And here's the membership page:

http://www.chess.com/membership?c=navbar

ablankslate

prestige.

SolarJonathan

I can also give you a big reason why my best friend is NOT a diamond member: because your "gift membership" option is not working!

Ramjet-1

Game Explorer gives you a competitive edge.

PAUL-WILLIAMS

I have a new credit card with a new expired date.my old card expires in Feb, I cant put new date on my account because I can't log in can you help.time is running out.

GabrieleMiceli

I am premium member for many reasons. I submit all my games to the computer analysis and then i rewatch them. I learnt a lot of things reviewing fast my blitz games. Then i learnt a lot of things from the video lessons. I was able to partecipate in a rook ending course in 8 lessons that cost me just $90 or something similar and it was a great course! Then i'm also willing to support this website that i like and hope it will always become better.

SongbirdGarden

I'me a diomond member because when I first joined chess.com, I spend my time playing games and writing about my thoughts, but when I thought, I needed to do more.  After all, playing chess IS good for your chess skills but doing tactics (ect) is better,

TNT_21

I bought the membership.

Skinnyhorse

If I am a premium member, I get access to all the videos and they are awesome!