Forums

Online chess coaching

Sort:
manthan2001

www.facebook.com/rkchess

www.rkcschoolchess.com

Online Chess Coaching - Best Chess Lessons , Puzzles and Chess Trivia.

TheGreatOogieBoogie
royalbishop wrote:

If players below 1200 are making money coaching......

I want in!

I beat a real life 1600 (unrated 25 minute per side.  Though it was OTB the game wasn't too serious being unrated to be fair) with a bishop and kingside majority vs. three pawns in the endgame so I think I might be qualified Cool

Seriously, if you aren't titled and coach people it will catch up with you and hurt your reputation.  I want to make at least NM before charging for coaching.  I found mistakes in an NM game (a Latvian gambit with 3.d4?! admittedly) before firing up the engine so I have hope. 

Aritra12354

I

manthan2001

Online Chess coaching - Best Chess Lessons, Mentoring for Kids , Tournament preparation - Opening , Middlegame and Endgame.

Log on to www.rkcschoolchess.com

or www.facebook.com/rkchess

I offer flexible timings and days. Excellent platform and advice. Over 25+ years of experience in Chess.

Manthan Chokshi - FIDE 2194, I.M. Norm holder. India.

royalbishop
TheGreatOogieBoogie wrote:
royalbishop wrote:

If players below 1200 are making money coaching......

I want in!

I beat a real life 1600 (unrated 25 minute per side.  Though it was OTB the game wasn't too serious being unrated to be fair) with a bishop and kingside majority vs. three pawns in the endgame so I think I might be qualified

Seriously, if you aren't titled and coach people it will catch up with you and hurt your reputation.  I want to make at least NM before charging for coaching.  I found mistakes in an NM game (a Latvian gambit with 3.d4?! admittedly) before firing up the engine so I have hope. 

I want 40% for bringing in clients. 60% for groups and 75% for seminars.

royalbishop

lol

MagicalBreakfast
[COMMENT DELETED]
ChessOptimist

I have been teaching chess online since 2005. I have experience teaching students of different ages. Here's my blog-http://learnchessbychessoptimist.blogspot.com/2012/11/learn-chess-online-by-chessoptimist.html.  In ICC, i reached the blitz ratings before of 2556 and here in chess.com about 2175 highest.  If interested to raise your ratings, improve your level, understand more about chess principles and theories in your own games, message me here or email me at ChessOptimist@gmail.com.

acountisasgoodasclos

Hello, I am currently coaching online lessons if you would like. Please leave  a note on my wall if you are interested.

I am 16 years old

1992 uscf (standard)

1950 fide standard

I have been over 2200 blitz chess.com

2141 blitz (uscf) 

I have been playing chess for three and a half years and have been coaching for two.