A bug

TheSunfire
Whenever I open chat in my mobile game the clock stops.Its so frustrating.I need to restart the app for the clock to start counting down again
billyhussa
They tried to fix as it’s not as bad as it was before, still an incredibly frustrating issue.
xiaomimax

i have problem with back at menu daily tournamen, if click something we cant back again, so need click live then click daily again from beginning.

Martin_Stahl
xiaomimax wrote:

i have problem with back at menu daily tournamen, if click something we cant back again, so need click live then click daily again from beginning.

 

Use a mobile browser for that; going through the app may work but it really wasn't designed for that workflow.

CRYYSIS

I am having a problem, I can't send friend request to anyone

MathWizKidA
CRYYSIS wrote:

I am having a problem, I can't send friend request to anyone

Tried hitting "Search" instead of the Enter key? That was a problem for me too...

Martin_Stahl
CRYYSIS wrote:

I am having a problem, I can't send friend request to anyone

 

Do you have a lot of pending requests? If so, delete some old ones and try again.

CRYYSIS
MathWizKidA wrote:
CRYYSIS wrote:

I am having a problem, I can't send friend request to anyone

Tried hitting "Search" instead of the Enter key? That was a problem for me too...

I play on phone

CRYYSIS
Martin_Stahl wrote:
CRYYSIS wrote:

I am having a problem, I can't send friend request to anyone

 

Do you have a lot of pending requests? If so, delete some old ones and try again.

I don't have any pending request