Being able to use a DGT Board

My DGT board seems to work quite well with Babachess...yeah dont put it on metal table and not right beside your pc

I have an old 2003 DGT board that currently works great with Fritz 15 on the playchess.com website or on ICC.  It is nice to use when practicing for tournaments where I will be using real pieces rather than 2 dimensional screens, and at the club playing offhand games it does record the moves.  I would love to use it in live games on chess.com, but here it has no advantage over a non DGT board and pieces.

maxwellsmarty wrote:

My DGT board seems to work quite well with Babachess...yeah dont put it on metal table and not right beside your pc

After the new SW-versions (Rabbit) from DGT, the board seems to work better with ICC than it used too. I used Babaschess a long time ago when last time I testet my board, but notced now that Babaschess latest version is from 2007(!!) Is Babaschess still recommended, or what is hot now? happy.png

In my experience the DGT board works well with Babaschess(FICS),Fritz Software, LucasChess, and DGTPI (Chesscomputer/Clock).

or Join

Online Now