Forums

Chess.com bookmarks

Sort:
baileyd12

I was thinking it would be handy to be able to bookmark articles and maybe other items like forum posts etc. for reading later. I often see articles I don't have time to read but want to come back to later. I already use the track content feature but it is not quite what I am looking for. For example, I may see an interesting article but not want to track all content from that author.

kohai

At the moment, you can Save to Favourites using the top right line of icons, its the white star on the orange background

jwalexander

I like this idea too, the suggested solution is to save as a bookmark on your browser which works. I'd prefer to be able to have a "library" on my Chess.com home page that allows me to quickly find articles, openings, threads, etc that I would like to refer back to without cluttering up bookmarks on the browser. JUst an idea.

FredElias

I pull this up again, because this is a feature I would like too.

xdr87

Up. Recently wished for this feature! The implementation shouldn't be too complex, right? happy.png

SkidReplica

Yeah, I mean we have My Tracked Topics for Forums, why not for Blog posts and Articles?

StumpyBlitzer

https://support.chess.com/article/295-how-do-i-report-a-bug-or-make-a-suggestion

Maybe make a suggestion 

SkidReplica

@StumpyBlitzer Yes I do make suggestions but am also posting just to leave a log and see if there's any reactions.