Forums

Ipod App Videos

Sort:
M-LeNoble

Hello everyone,

My suggestion is for the ipod/ipad app. It currently has a videos feature, but you cannot search for vidoes and they only display recent ones.

Would it be possible to enable access to the whole video library on the ipad app?

Thanks!

efrenreyes420
I'd like to second this. I recently bought a membership specifically for access to the video library, which I have been enjoying immensely. My iPad happens to be the most convenient way for me to watch videos and I'd really like to be able to access the whole library. A search feature would be nice as well, but at least if all the videos are there I can find what I'm looking for. Hopefully, expanding the database query isn't too daunting of a technical challenge, but I imagine there is some reason this hasn't been implemented sooner. Thanks.
M-LeNoble

Not sure how the suggestions thread works in the forums, but will we get an answer as to whether or not our suggestion will be (or won't be) implemented?

Thanks!

ECHOOooo

I third this motion!  The videos are great, but poorly organized for selection/searching on an iPad.  I often find a video on the PC/browser interface that I'd like to watch on the iPad but it either isn't available or I can't find it if it's there somewhere.  So, please make all videos available on the iPad and work on improving the organization/search capabilities so we can find something we're looking for. 

Finally, are all live events added to the video library?  I've often started watching a live event and then life intervenes and I don't get to see the last half of the event.  I'd love to be able to come back later and pick up where I left off.  But, at least on the iPad, when I try to continue, I get a notice that the live event is over and is no longer accessible. 

Thanks!

ECHOOooo.....