Forums

Kansha takes vacation but continues working?

Sort:
Lou-for-you

I am puzzled and find this so different that i will spare no details. I am playing a game against a staff member. Yep, a french guy called kansha. Now he is bit in a pickle in my opinion and runs out of time and vacation kicks in. Ok, fair enough... But his green light is burning and he is clearly active.. Now what should i do with that. Even in france there are rules about holidays imho. I like him, but i really wonder... By the way, if i suddenly disappear, it was a pleasure knowing you :-)

AndyClifton

My God, that man is dedicated!

Lou-for-you

LOL !!

rooperi

Send him a ticket

macer75

No naming and shaming in the public forums!

Lou-for-you

Suppose his boss reads the ticket. Not sure about that one..

Lou-for-you

Shaming? My god, it is a kind of compliment.. No?? :-)

Kansha

Ah my apologies, first off, I've been sick for the past three days, but have been trying to log in to make sure everything is ok here.

Basically, I try to play some games, but it can be quite difficult when I'm busy with work. Thus, I end up forgetting my games :( 

I'll try to keep an eye on them...and I think I'm about to resign agains't you lol.

kohai
Lou-for-you wrote:

I did read it :)

pelly13
Lou-for-you schreef:

Boss no read . Boss has Kansha . Kansha yes read. Kohai reads Kansha. Kohai is Boss.

bean_Fischer
Kansha wrote:

Ah my apologies, first off, I've been sick for the past three days, but have been trying to log in to make sure everything is ok here.

Basically, I try to play some games, but it can be quite difficult when I'm busy with work. Thus, I end up forgetting my games :( 

I'll try to keep an eye on them...and I think I'm about to resign agains't you lol.

Get well soon.

Facebook

Its time to enjoy buddy....There is whole life for work...But we have little time fOr eNjoy.....so MaH aDvice EnJoy uR vACaTioNs....:)..ciao..;p

Lou-for-you

Think about your 35 hours friend ! :-)

najdorf96

Heh. Don't see it as complimenting anyone if you created an forum solely for discussing said player's supposed questionable behavior when on vacay. Not cool.

CoenJones

hope you are better kansha

Kansha

Thanks guys :) Still a bit under the weather, but getting better.

Lou-for-you

najdorf96 wrote:

Heh. Don't see it as complimenting anyone if you created an forum solely for discussing said player's supposed questionable behavior when on vacay. Not cool.

Not cool? Relax and take yourself not so serious..