12925 Players currently online!
Man vs. Machine - good luck!
Turn-based games at any time!
Vote for the best move to win!
Do you have what it takes?
Backgammon, Yatzy, and more!
Sharpen your tactical vision!
Get advice and game insights!
Learn from top players & pros!
View millions of master games!
Your virtual chess coach!
Perfect your opening moves!
Test your skills vs. computer!
Find the right private coach!
Can you solve it each day?
Bring it all together!
Beginners, start here!
Make friends & play team games!
News from the world of chess!
Search all Chess.com members!
Find local clubs & events!
Who's the best of your friends?
Read what members are saying!
I'm using Windows 7 64 bit, latest Mozilla Firefox with latest Java.
1) When I jump to a board tab, the chat dissappears, and I have to click "show chat" every time, (for the same board that I had showed chat before).
2) I think enabling keyboard arrow keys to browse through the game is a must, especially for broadcasted games in Analysis section. Actually, this needs to be implemented in the general game viewer of chess com too. This is the single reason I browse through games on other sites than chess com.
3) It would be nice if the size of the chat window could be adjustable.
4) Here's what I think is a bug:
This applies for all games. I've just chosen a random one:
1) click Analyze.
2) click Game Editor
3) click on a move on the game notation window. (like, 1.e4, or 5.Qxd4)
4) now hit the right & left arrow keys on your keyboard. I see ghost pieces moving on an invisible board. (Wow I should remember that sentence!)
While I'm at it:
I think these colours are too aggressive & distracting, especially while I'm trying to analyze a game on the window just next to it.
R. RETI, un Genio Olvidado-Cap. IV-Finales de torres-Estudio Nº 23
by n9531l a few minutes ago
I beated Magnus.
by akul-vohra a few minutes ago
7/28/2016 - Horowitz - Kevitz, New York 1931
by Pieforce 3 minutes ago
Are all chess players insane?
by pestebalcanica 4 minutes ago
How does the site calculate "insufficient material draw on a timeout?
by cameronhambym 5 minutes ago
by Martin_Stahl 19 minutes ago
Coordinates on the outside of the board
by Martin_Stahl 23 minutes ago
by Werwer119 23 minutes ago
I am millionaire, how can I improve at chess?
by pestebalcanica 38 minutes ago
Aggressive vs Defensive: Which is the Better Choice?
by Diakonia 42 minutes ago
Why Join | Chess Topics |
Help & Support |
© 2016 Chess.com
• Chess - English
We are working hard to make Chess.com available in over 70 languages. Check back over the year as we develop the technology to add more, and we will try our best to notify you when your language is ready for translating!