Forums

New sound system

Sort:
LINKIN_PARK

lol born misfit u and staff like toilet sound .  the new sound u bad and teribble old one perfect plz back them or make option to select sound old or new.

chessplayer11

Proposed new sound effects for Live Chess

http://youtu.be/n_lrk7m3JCw

RetGuvvie98

about as useful and about as distracting.

why not ?  (no telling what will happen next.)   

by the way, be careful what you ask for nicoloPags, and chesslpayer11, you might get it.

maddago

Please stop messing with the sound effects!!!...It's INCREDIBLY distracting,..I'd just about gotten used to them when you changed them again!!!!! I'm not a well person and these new sounds just might drive me to do something we'll all regret,.......like,.....river dancing,....or competition nude curling,.....(oh the horror)!

NatureTimid

I guess the architect of these awful sounds got the idea when he would use toilet.All that flush, fart and underwater sounds.And he must have shouted when he got them "Eureka Toilet sounds".

chessplayer11
RetGuvvie98 wrote:

by the way, be careful what you ask for nicoloPags, and chesslpayer11, you might get it.

Hey, for one minute long chess games, which are practically video games anyway, those sounds are better than getting farted on as your reward.

LINKIN_PARK

Who discovered new sound is the bigest lol in world. And who give permision to upload on chess.com is big big lol

willtest

Well I quite like the new sounds, except for the fart sound that has inspired so many before me.

But by far the best thing about the sounds is the hilarity of the responses it's produced. Apparently, hell hath no fury like a chess.com user unhappy with a recent aesthetic change.

CastornPollux

interesting ........

TheHangMan

Rubbish sounds. Have you sold  copyright of previous sounds to some other chess site? or are you planning to set aside those sounds for paid members only? Those were the world class sounds. These new ones are load of rubbish.

Scottrf
TheHangMan wrote:

Rubbish sounds. Have you sold  copyright of previous sounds to some other chess site? or are you planning to set aside those sounds for paid members only? Those were the world class sounds. These new ones are load of rubbish.

World class sounds Laughing

Ring-of-Fire

I think we should all stop playing at chess.com to make their eyes open. Meanwhile you can play at [Edited by Moderator -- Please do not advertise competing sites]. Five pages of complaints and they have not reverted to the old sounds!!

Killing_Joke

The new sounds are really pretty bad.

The "game start" sound sounds like someone farting.

Note: I am a three time Emmy award winning sound designer in Hollywood - if you guys are interested I could develop a couple different sets of sounds for you. PM me.

CerebralAssassin

*fart,fart fart fart,fart fart,faaaaart.....*

CerebralAssassin

I just won a game and chess.com let off a bomber...stank the whole place up.I guess chess.com ate beans or something Yell

Adam35035

there sound be the firtz sound type, but its ok how t is now

MilitaryBloc

I vote against the new sound effects. Please re-instate the old sounds.

Thank you

MontyII

I like the new sounds, except for the sucking sound I hear when I am checkmated.

malko

I like the new sounds

SilentHunter1

I hate the new sounds.