New sound system

  • #141
    Rock-of-Gibraltor wrote:
    Rock-of-Gibraltor wrote:

     You call these world class sounds. Eric! why are you ruining your site yourself. Eric ,you should fire the person who suggested you to put up these board sounds. Please save chess.com if you can.

    chess.com lover

    It was 27 days ago i.e. on 16 April 2012 chess.com came out with these new sounds. I have found some better chess sites than this. So I now come here occasionally. Our posts are falling to deaf ears.No use now . They are never going to re instate the old sounds.Chess.com is known for its stubborness in the business world.

    http://www.chess.com/members/view/eilyisum

    Eilyisum closed his accound due to these new sounds.

     

  • #142

    16 April 2012 chess.com is a black day in the history of chess.com. chess.com is heading for imminent death.

  • #143
    Imminent_Death wrote:

    16 April 2012 chess.com is a black day in the history of chess.com. chess.com is heading for imminent death.

    One day chess.com will close this forum because it has no intention of reinstating the old sounds. chess.com imposes draconian rules on its users.

  • #144
    Imminent_Death wrote:
    Imminent_Death wrote:

    16 April 2012 chess.com is a black day in the history of chess.com. chess.com is heading for imminent death.

    One day chess.com will close this forum because it has no intention of reinstating the old sounds. chess.com imposes draconian rules on its users.

    Agreed with you friend

  • #145

    The new sounds suck.

  • #146

    I hate these frigging new sounds

  • #147

    Are you people restoring the old sounds or not? I want a prompt and short answer in yes or no. Then I will take an appropriate decision against you.Then you will be responsible for your choice of decision.

  • #148
    Man-of-War wrote:

    Are you people restoring the old sounds or not? I want a prompt and short answer in yes or no. Then I will take an appropriate decision against you.Then you will be responsible for your choice of decision.

    Hey I also dont like the new sounds but I am helpless. But what are you going to do to damage chess.com. Are you going to hack it? Are you a professional hacker? chess.com be alert.

  • #149

    The new sounds are baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad. very very baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

  • #150

    Why did you change the sounds?

  • #151

    I think new sounds are ok. They are not so bad as some people are describing them. Please dont make a mountain of a molehill.

  • #152

    lol underthreat new sound r gud but not better then old 

  • #153

    A good fart its always great for who loses not for who wons ....dang, stinks here, i gave a fart..sorryCry. Urgent WCCCCCCCCCCC!!!!

  • #154
    Quiroga wrote:

    A good fart its always great for who loses not for who wons ....dang, stinks here, i gave a fart..sorry. Urgent WCCCCCCCCCCC!!!!

    hello staff , the starting sound and ending sounds are not good ,please replace them. Rest is ok

  • #155

    The bombardment of bad comments.

  • #156

    I also like the old sound very much though new sounds are not that bad.

  • #157

    Frown

  • #158

    staff w8ting for new sound addiction and we adddicted to new one forget old one. old is gold

  • #159

    So, where is the improvement that chess.com promised???  It's been quite a while since they finally said they would do something about the new sounds and they still have done nothing.

  • #160

    We've got new sounds in hand for Game Start, Game End, Castle, and Self/Opponent moves. I think they are MUCH better!

    We just have to get them tested and released. Not sure about the exact ETA, but it won't be too long now.

or Join

Online Now