Forums

New sound system

Sort:
Imminent_Death

16 April 2012 chess.com is a black day in the history of chess.com. chess.com is heading for imminent death.

Imminent_Death
Imminent_Death wrote:

16 April 2012 chess.com is a black day in the history of chess.com. chess.com is heading for imminent death.

One day chess.com will close this forum because it has no intention of reinstating the old sounds. chess.com imposes draconian rules on its users.

Zero-Tolerance
Imminent_Death wrote:
Imminent_Death wrote:

One day chess.com will close this forum because it has no intention of reinstating the old sounds. chess.com imposes draconian rules on its users.

Agreed with you friend

Man-of-War

The new sounds suck.

Man-of-War

I hate these frigging new sounds

Man-of-War

Are you people restoring the old sounds or not? I want a prompt and short answer in yes or no. Then I will take an appropriate decision against you.Then you will be responsible for your choice of decision.

Conclusive-Win
Man-of-War wrote:

Are you people restoring the old sounds or not? I want a prompt and short answer in yes or no. Then I will take an appropriate decision against you.Then you will be responsible for your choice of decision.

Hey I also dont like the new sounds but I am helpless. But what are you going to do to damage chess.com. Are you going to hack it? Are you a professional hacker? chess.com be alert.

Heart_Sinker

The new sounds are baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad. very very baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

willtest

Why did you change the sounds?

UnderThreat

I think new sounds are ok. They are not so bad as some people are describing them. Please dont make a mountain of a molehill.

LINKIN_PARK

lol underthreat new sound r gud but not better then old 

Quiroga

A good fart its always great for who loses not for who wons ....dang, stinks here, i gave a fart..sorryCry. Urgent WCCCCCCCCCCC!!!!

Imminent_Death
Quiroga wrote:

A good fart its always great for who loses not for who wons ....dang, stinks here, i gave a fart..sorry. Urgent WCCCCCCCCCCC!!!!

hello staff , the starting sound and ending sounds are not good ,please replace them. Rest is ok

Chessking47

The bombardment of bad comments.

DivineThinker

I also like the old sound very much though new sounds are not that bad.

PLAVIN81

Frown

LINKIN_PARK

staff w8ting for new sound addiction and we adddicted to new one forget old one. old is gold

MartyMcFly1985

So, where is the improvement that chess.com promised???  It's been quite a while since they finally said they would do something about the new sounds and they still have done nothing.

DeepGreene

We've got new sounds in hand for Game Start, Game End, Castle, and Self/Opponent moves. I think they are MUCH better!

We just have to get them tested and released. Not sure about the exact ETA, but it won't be too long now.

MartyMcFly1985

Thank you for the new sounds!!!!  I hated them before this recent change.  Job well done, Chess.com!!!