Forums

Vacations ?!?

Sort:
adumbrate

These games are just long-time games anyway, what is an extra week or two? I understand if someone abuses it, but no need to remove it. It could be very handy at some times..

scurly

I guess vacation time is added according to the amount of play each player has

PLAVIN81

That may be debated=vacations are meant to pause=such as medical isues were play musFrownt be treated=all dont agree

backpack1

my computer is down and I need to take a vacation and don't know how it's done.  Is this abuse?

wanmokewan

No, that's not vacation abuse. Because you're a premium member, auto vacation will kick in when you're close to timing out of your games.

thehistoryguy

The only way to not have to put up with vacation abuse is to not play time-out protection members. If they have an upgrade membership simply abort the game. Basic membership users have limited vacation time and will eventually be forced to play.

Martin_Stahl

That isn't the only way. Joining no-vacation tourneys is also an option wink.png

akafett

OP: This happens to me all the time. Just use your opponent's vacation to your advantage and check for errors/better moves. 

Former_mod_david

Premium members will also run out of vacation time eventually too. Just not as quickly.