Forums

Play 200 games

Sort:
archaja

What is this: I wanted to sign in to a tournament and there pops up a red sign: Please finish 200 games bevor signing in to a tournament???? I played already about half a dozends of tournaments and startet my own one (and, for shure signed in). And now? What is this limitation good for and why is it there aut of nothing?

Achim_Lackner

Danke , vielen Dank .

manekapa

Maybe it's a special requirement by the tournament director?

What's the name or link of the tournament?

archaja
manekapa hat geschrieben:

Maybe it's a special requirement by the tournament director?

What's the name or link of the tournament?

Sorry, can´t tell you. It´s gone. Maybe it startet now. I did not want to sign in to another tournament, so I did not try another tournament to have a look weather it´s the same or not. But tell me, is it not a new "requierment" for all tournaments? I thought that would be the case.

But I did not see a possibility to make such a requirement as a tournament director when I reasently startet a tournament myself.

JulienWhiteHat

Maybe it was at least 200 games in a specific format. 200 rapids or 200 daily or 200 games of 960 ?

You have not 200 games in those time control when I look at your profile. 

archaja

think it was about daily games, because it was a tournament for daily games. And no, I don´t have that many games, that is the reason, why I asked. Otherwise I would not care about it. It´s not too easy to find a tournament which is exactly what I want. The mentioned tournament was very appropriate, thats a little annoying.

archaja

I tried now to join another tournament. No problem... so maybe it really was something of the tournament opener. Don´t know. But I´m happy, that I am able to sign in to other tournaments, if I find something what is adequat for me. If it happens again, I will save the adress, it was lazy not to do that.

JulienWhiteHat

Great, have fun !

manekapa

When you create a daily tournament, you have the option to set a "Minimum Games" requirement. You have to click on the advanced options link to see this requirement.

archaja

Oh, ok. I overlooked this option.... ok then, the problem will not come all too often, I hope. Thank you for the information!

GoldenDegree

I remember when I first ventured into daily tournaments and it said I need to play 125 games…

StumpyBlitzer

Well done, yes seems you need 200+ daily games.

Thanks all