Forums

The Women's World Chess Championship of 2012

Sort:
Scottrf

Is that the Barcelona that lost to Celtic?

CalamityChristie

Spaaaaaaarrrrtaaaa!!!!

sorry, i mean Baaaaaarrrrrrcaaaa!!!!!!

pdela
Scottrf escribió:

It is the time who has played 16 matches this season with a record of 14W-1D-1L, which is the record of the team you support?

trysts
Scottrf wrote:

You mean the one that tied Celtic in their two gamesWink

Scottrf

No professional team should even lose one game to Celtic.

pdela

And is also the team which holds....

World

Year with most official titles: 2009, with 6: Copa del Rey, Liga, Champions League, Spanish Supercup, European Supercup and Clubs World Cup.

European

►Only team to have played in every season of European competitions since they started in 1955.

► Team with most European trophies: 15 (4 Champions Leauges, 4 European Cup-Winners Cups, 3 Fairs Cup and 4 European Super Cups)

►Team with most European Cup Winners Cups: 4 (1979, 1982, 1989, 1997).

►Team with most Fairs Cups: 3 (1958, 1960 and 1966). Also won super final in 1971 to decide trophy outright.

►Team that have played most European finals: 17 (7 in European Cup / Champions League, 6 in Cup Winners Cup and 4 in Fairs Cup).

►Team with most European Cup-League doubles: 4 (1992, 2006, 2009 and 2011).

►Team with the most consecutive international games played scoring goals: 33 consecutive matches from November 24, 2009 until March 7, 2012).

►Team with the most consecutive Champions League games played scoring goals: 29 consecutive matches from November 24, 2009 until March 7, 2012).

trysts

And the team with the greatest player ever!

pdela
Scottrf escribió:

tell mean which team you support, are there no balls? is it England national selection?

Scottrf

When did Ronaldo sign for Barca?

Scottrf
pdela wrote:
Scottrf escribió:

tell mean which team you support, are there no balls? is it England national selection?

Yeah I support the English national team. Celtic wouldn't even stay in the Premier League in England.

trysts
Scottrf wrote:

When did Ronaldo sign for Barca?

I didn't say the second best striker, I said the greatest player ever!Wink

pdela

Scottrf

Why is it on so early?

pdela
Scottrf escribió:
pdela wrote:
Scottrf escribió:

Yeah I support the English national team. Celtic wouldn't even stay in the Premier League in England.

Premier League is that exceptional league winner and current leader can't make it to the second round cause it is worse than Ajax, Real Madrid, and Borussia Dormunt?

Scottrf
pdela wrote:
Scottrf escribió:
pdela wrote:
Scottrf escribió:

Premier League is that exceptional league winner and current leader can't make it to the second round cause it is worse than Ajax, Real Madrid, and Borussia Dormunt?

As opposed to last year when the team who came 6th won the Champions League?

That's called strength in depth but you're probably not acquainted with that.

pdela

best goals by ronaldo

trysts
pdela wrote:

Video of the greatest player everLaughing 

Amazing!

Scottrf

Anyone could score for fun against teams like Granada.

pdela
Scottrf escribió:
pdela wrote:
Scottrf escribió:
pdela wrote:
Scottrf escribió:

As opposed to last year when the team who came 6th won the Champions League?

That's called strength in depth but you're probably not acquainted with that.

the team who got onwed by At. Madrid (not qualified to CL not had spent a buck) in European Supercup, sometimes teams that suck also win, we all watched the horrible show

pdela
Scottrf escribió:

Anyone could score for fun against teams like Malaga.

qualified for Champions second round, not like others... cough... cough...