Tickets to World Chess Championship 2018

Nasj-B

Anybody know were to buy? I have tried to sign up on the site bellow , but have gotten no reply.

Anybody have a link to where to buy and prices? 

https://london2018.worldchess.com/

Thanx

notmtwain
Nasj-B wrote:

Anybody know were to buy? I have tried to sign up on the site bellow , but have gotten no reply.

Anybody have a link to where to buy and prices? 

https://london2018.worldchess.com/

Thanx

Looking at the disaster of a  website they had for the Candidates, all you can do is to hope they make them available within a month of the start. Hopefully before the start.

Char55

I am looking also for that information. Please let me lnow if you find out how to get tickets for the entire world chess championship from nov 9 to nov 28 2018 in London.

notmtwain

The World Chess site has a link to get on a mailing list about the tickets:

https://fide_world_chess.ontouraccess.com/

More info about the London 2018 Chess World Championship match is at https://london2018.worldchess.com/

To save you the bother, this is what you get when you register your email.

Thank you for registering for first access tickets to FIDE World Chess Championship taking place from 9-28 November 2018.  Full ticketing information will be released in January 2018 and you will be first to know.

KonradusKonradi

Are these tickets available now? It is April 2018!

notmtwain
KonradusKonradi wrote:

Are these tickets available now? It is April 2018!

Why don't you click the links and find out?

KonradusKonradi

I did it but nothing substantial - about from the newsletter - is given there yet. What will be the prizes of the tickets?

notmtwain
KonradusKonradi wrote:

I did it but nothing substantial - about from the newsletter - is given there yet. What will be the prizes of the tickets?

That is the official site. They would be the ones to announce it.

They are obviously behind the schedule they previously announced.

TangoCharlie27

Looks like a tasty final!  In London?  Me? excited!  Lets find out where and if I can just be there?

No chance!!  No website is working, I cant even find the venue and Ticket Master have a strange message on their page!  

Has anyone had any luck?

KonradusKonradi

Nobody, I am afraid. The current FIDE authorities are apparently doing their best to win our vote and to show how effective they are in running the world's chess.

Emeeka
[COMMENT DELETED]
Miktar

Whats going on guys? Trying to get more information about the tickets for the world championship 2018 offcource! 

They keep forwarding to this link as you can also see below: 

london2018.worldchess.com

But its not working.

Forwards:

Details of ticket pricing and booking will be made available soon, however chess fans can already book online-tickets and start receiving subscriber-only benefits today at www.london2018.worldchess.com.

Thank you for registering for first access tickets to FIDE World Chess Championship taking place from 9-28 November 2018. Full ticketing information will be released in January 2018 and you will be first to know.

For more information about the FIDE World Chess Championship go to london2018.worldchess.com

So once again anybody know whats going on as we are 20th may now? 

Thanks

Regards.

TheDoctor

Relax, there are still more than 5 months to go until the match begins. With FIDE in charge of arrangements what could possibly go wrong?

KonradusKonradi
TheDoctor napisał:

With FIDE in charge of arrangements what could possibly go wrong?

Indeed.

TangoCharlie27

Following...

Char55

Are these tickets available now? It is may 28, 2018! Please share information when someone find the way to get tickets for FIDE World Chess Championship .

BonTheCat

FIDE hasn't been in charge of the World Championship and the Candidates for quite some time. It's AGON, and their track record is dismal to say the least.

Crove

I can't believe it, I should take the fly but I don't know how much the tickets could cost. 

Anyone have an idea about the price of the tickets? And how It could work? I mean, only daily ticket, or what? 

Thanks

KonradusKonradi
BonTheCat napisał:

FIDE hasn't been in charge of the World Championship and the Candidates for quite some time. It's AGON, and their track record is dismal to say the least.

The time AGON has been in charge, I guess, is more than sufficient to realize that they should not have been given such a role.

netrom84
Crove skrev:

I can't believe it, I should take the fly but I don't know how much the tickets could cost. 

Anyone have an idea about the price of the tickets? And how It could work? I mean, only daily ticket, or what? 

Thanks

The prices in New-York was between 75-100$ for regular tickets pr day or 600$ for VIP. Guess it will be something around that in London too. 

The information from Agon has never been something to trust. I think the best way is to follow them on facebook. I guess they will inform there first. Don't trust that the mailing-list will help you.. 

Edit: The New-York tickets went on sale October 6. 2016.