Forums

Welcome to the Tournaments Discussion Forum

Sort:
DW_55

Nitin...go to deyails....show rating adjustment.......this will how much you gain or lose for win lose.....it depends how good your opponent is....challenge me...rated match and i will show you a thing or two...if you would like ;-)

MoeKyawThu

Hi All!

I played in the "International U2000 Championship" at Group 13. I can say that they use chess engine when they play with me. If you see the history of the games of the said players, you will know whether they use the m/c or not.

Please try to solve this problem otherwise it will become "Chess Engine Tournament".

Regards,

Moe Kyaw Thu 

DW_55

MOEK....so how do you stop them using books.....at the end of the day if you arw better than them...they will crumble as soon as you pass the opening moves on the emgine...i sometimes throw in a good but slightly rogue move....which kills them off

DW_55

Oh i thought you meant the chess.com explorer...no i agree with u the use of chess engines is defeatist to a fair game

Puchiko

Moe: Using an engine is against chess.com rules. But so is "naming and shaming" in the forums. Please use the support tickets to contact staff discreetly and do so only if you can be sure of engine use.

Aurio39

At th moment of this post, i am playing an Evan gambit game with this position: My opponent with whites Ka6, Nc2. I have e5, Kd6.Everybody see this is a draw however the guy do not take the pawn and keep rambling all around with the knight this is going on for several weeks or months.I feel traped in this game please somebody give me an idea.Is this legal? HELP!

MoeKyawThu

Hi Puchiko, It's Ok. I don't want to disturb to the others. They also want to play and win. I also have a lot of tournaments still going on. Thanks for the advice. :)

Renny54

I challenge you to a game Deathwish, you are mine.

DW_55

Renny..go for it mate....i love a bit of confidence in a player....i am waiting!!!!

chessmasternitin

i can not play other game before 5 min.  its bee 1 week now and i do not no any of my faults. can anybody help

DW_55

Nitin.....challenge me unrated...i will give some advice if u want!

DW_55

RENNY...I understand..obviously scared u off ;-)

MoeKyawThu

Hello, Renny! Are you challenge me or other people? And Deathwish you're supporting to Renny? If it is correct, Why don't you both try me. Otherwise, ignore my writing.

chessmasternitin

i have challenged u deathwish now tell me

DW_55

accepted moe----i know he is a high flyer but i will try......nit...i have accepted your challenge...read my chat :-) Renny is obviously all mouth and trousers lol

MoeKyawThu

Oh! Now I know Renny challenge to Deathwish. :P

Sorry for my poor English, Renny.

c00ps

I was wondering if anyone can explain for me why higher ranked players are able to start in lower graded tournaments; for example there are currently 33 players on 1300+ in the 19th Chess.com 1001-1200 group. I thought the rankings were sorted into the correct grades before the tournament starts? How do the high rated players get into a lower rated group? Thank you.

Puchiko

Those players were in the rating range when the tournament started. However, they've won a lot of games since then, so their rating has changed since then.

DW_55

Anyone know how to host unlimited competitor match...the most it allows me is 100...grateful to neone for advice...DW

jamesjoseph2770

How can we view the trophies we have won in tournaments??