Hello Friend & Welcome To My Page
I am a vegan who believes strongly in animal rights. I wish that more people knew about the impact of the meat and dairy industry on our planet and our own health, not to mention the horror innocent animals have to endure everyday for the rest of their lives. Anyone who is interested in knowing more about this subject will find it examined from every conceivable angle in Diet For A New America by John Robbins.
My hobbies include chess, playing the latest computer games, reading & watching Science Fiction & Fantasy, but now I am reading mainly Non-Fiction which includes books predominantly on Health, Spirituality and Self-Help.
I only started playing chess in 2015 and not very frequently. It was only at the beginning of 2018 that I started taking chess seriously and I have tried studying a few courses to improve my chess.
I work in a library, which was my dream job when I was still a young bright eyed student and I enjoy being surrounded by books and meeting new people every day.
I like to play fast daily games and try to finish them the same day or at most within a few days if I have nice and fast opponents, but working a 5 and a half day week does sometimes slow down my usually fast pace. I will now only play daily games against opponents who have average time per move below 2 hours, unless it is a team match or tournament.
1. Favorite song - In Dreams by Chris De Burgh.
2. Favorite Movie - Love Actually.
3. Favorite Actor - David Tennant as the Doctor in Doctor Who.
4. Favorite Fantasy Shows - Game Of Thrones, Legend Of The Seeker, The Shannara Chronicles & The Librarians.
5. Favorite Sci-Fi Shows - Doctor Who, Star Trek, The Orville, Babylon 5, Runaways, Eureka & The 100.
6. Favorite Sitcoms - The Big Bang Theory, Mr Bean, Mind Your Language, Three's Company, Ally McBeal & WKRP In Cincinnati.
7. Favorite Classic Shows - The Love Boat, Buck Rogers, Hart To Hart, Magnum P.I., CHiPs, Knight Rider, Remington Steele & Automan.
Thanks for coming to this page. I love to make friends and to help where I am able to. Feel free to add me as a friend and ask for help if you need it. I will do all I can to help you.