Zdenko StupavskyHo Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Are you stagnating? Are you tired of losing games? Getting sick of clicking on the "Resign" button on this platform? If you want to change that then you have come to the right place! I can provide you with a service of high quality for a reasonable price. Your knowledge of openings, standard plans, P structures, and thinking process will be drastically improved. The focus is not on memorisation, long lines or decoding your chess engine, nothing like it, the focus is on changing and improving your overall understanding of the game. I like working with the people that are between 1400-2000 FIDE. My English is terrific thus you will have no problem understanding my explanations. I provide the services in German as well. If you are eager to start improve your chess understanding then send me a message now!
1h game analysis ( non-annotated ) - $20/h
When it comes to the game analysis, the issue is quite simple. We will meet on Skype to have a chat about your game or games. Your understanding of P structures will be corrected, understanding behind moves improved, and you will get lots of tips for further improvement. I don't use an engine while doing such analysis as my goal is to eliminate mistakes that you make by correcting your logic behind those moves.
Here is a sample of my game analysis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkizJEOsrRQ&feature=youtu.be
I'm an opening specialist and I can teach the following openings:
- English Opening 1.c4 - Pretty much every single reply, Botvinnik System, Symmetry, Reversed Dragon, Reversed Grand Prix Attack etc.
- 1.e4 - Italian ( Max-Langels Attack, Hungarian Defence, 4.d3 lines, Evans Gambit included ), Scandinavian, Pirc, Caro-Kann, French, Alekhine etc. If you are interested in Sicilian then I can teach you Alapin variation and Fiachetto lines ( g3 systems ) as a reliable reply to every system.
- Against 1.d4 I can help you with King's Indian, Benoni, Chigorin.
- Against 1.e4 I can help with Sicilians ( especially Najdorf, Dragon, Accelerated Dragon, Scheveningen, 2..g6 systems ) and French.
My opening files:
- 1.e4 e6 2.d4 d5 3.e5 c5 4.c3 Qb6 5.Nf3 Bd7
- 1.e4 e6 2.d4 d5 3.Nc3 Nf6 4.e5 Nfd7
- 1.e4 e6 2.d4 d5 3.Nc3 Nf6 4.Bg5 Be7
- 1.e4 e6 2.d4 d5 3.Nd2 Nc6
- HyperAccelerated Dragon:
- 1.e4 c5 2.Nf3 g6 3.d4 Bg7 4.dxc5
- 1.e4 c5 2.Nf3 g6 3.d4 Bg7 4.d5
- 1.e4 c5 2.Nf3 g6 3.d4 Bg7 4.c3
- 1.e4 c5 2.Nf3 g6 3.d4 Bg7 4.c4
- 1.e4 c5 2.Nf3 g6 3.d4 Bg7 4.Nc3
- 1.d4 d5 2.c4 Nc6 3.cxd5
- 1.d4 d5 2.c4 Nc6 3.e3
- 1.d4 d5 2.c4 Nc6 3.Nc3
- 1.d4 d5 2.c4 Nc6 3.Nf3
- KID's and Benoni's Structures:
- Plans with g4 for White
- Fiachetto King’s Indian Structure
- 4 Pawns Attack ( without d5 and with d5 leading to Benoni )
- Sämisch-like Benoni Structure
- Fiachetto Benoni Structure
- c4-e4 vs d6 Structure
- King's Indian:
- Sämisch Variation ( both 6.Be3 and 6.Bg5 )
- Classical Variation
- Fiachetto Variation
- Averbakh Variation
- 5.h3 Variation
- 4 Pawns Variation and its deviations