------ Welcome. ------
Hello delightful member of chess.com, I would like to give you some accurate data for you to view.
1. I love to chat and make new friends, so if you have a club to invite me to I will happily join. If I do not meet the requirements to that certain club, I will notify you. Or you could leave me a private message if you would like a personal conversation. Or just leave a simple note; I will always reply.
2. I am a teen who wishes he had more time to play chess. Daily is my favorite. I sometimes don't accept challenges. Why? Because I might have more than 40. If so, I will decline your offer and leave you a note telling you why.
3. I am on chess.com almost all days, so if you do not receive a reply, it is because I am on vacation or I just got tired of chess.com. But no worries, both of those are very rare. (please click more for more info )
4. My dream is to become a book or song writer. I am currently writing a book. One day I might post each chapter separately in a blog.
5. Please friend request me! I accept them all, unless you are a big spammer, a very rude person, or a person who curses.
6. I am not on live much any longer. It is because I have school to do! But summer is luckily near, so I will be playing once again!
7. If I offend you in anyway, do not block me or get angry. Leave me a private message and we can settle it.
8. I am a Christian Homeschooler.
And now to list some of my favorite things. If you don't want to, you can leave right now. But I thought it would be neat if I listed them.
- My favorite movie is I Can Only Imagine.
- My favorite song is Now by Mallary Hope.
- My favorite show is Mr. Young.
- My favorite artist is MercyMe. (by the way, my pfp is a band named "Red")
- My favorite color is red and black.
- My favorite genre of music is Christian Rock.
- My favorite game is Super Mario Maker.
- And my favorite book is The Bronze Bow.
My best friends are: @DreamHopeLive @eryxc and @Rise-N-Revolution.
And two old great friends are: @Josephyossi and @1400136896
My birthday is 11/18
Thanks for coming to my page, goodbye! (unless your going to check my forums or something like that, or leave me note or something)
PS: You can call me Tbird!